My husband is so careful

Today was a day off, and I still forced my husband to do hard work. I'm sorry, Kiyotaka, but it's for both of us.

Now my beloved husband was clearing one of the rooms in our house. Previously, we used this small room as a warehouse for unnecessary things, but now we, more precisely, my husband had to clean up all this. The fact was that in that place we planned to equip a children's room.

Of course, someone might say that it's too early to think about it, but sooner is better than later. It seems to me that if we postponed the preparation of the nursery even more, then later it would become a big problem for us. And yet we have just started preparing, so there is nothing wrong with that.

Well, to be honest, it was Kiyotaka who was responsible for the physical part of the work, as he did not want me to expose myself to any "danger". Although I could have worn a few boxes or other things, he strongly insisted that I relax and enjoy life. On the one hand, it doesn't seem so bad, but on the other, I would like to help him.

In any case, I could also think about some things while he was busy. For example, how to name our child. That's one of the most important parts, right? At first I wanted to give him or her the name "Tangerine" or "Orange", but then I just wanted to eat, and now I need to think more seriously. What about the name "Watermelon"? Sounds good to me. Or am I just hungry again?

- Meow.

- Yes, Ice, I think so too.

No, unfortunately, my cat rejected this offer, which I expressed only in my thoughts. I had no idea why she could read my mind, but it was interesting.

I took my cat in my arms and let myself relax. Or so I thought. In fact, I walked from one corner of the living room to the other and held my cat in my arms. I was still quite worried about the question of how we would name our child. Why is being a parent so difficult?? Did my mom and dad also have to think about it for a long time??

- Ice, you're worried too, right?

I was almost sure that my beloved cat was worried about this issue as much as I was. If I could only speak her language, it would immediately become much easier for us to communicate and understand each other. We could discuss so many different topics for conversation.

- Meow!

- YES!! Exactly!

My girl meowed so well that I began to think that she completely agreed with me. I love the way she meows and purrs from time to time when I hold her in my arms. She's so cute!

- Meow.

My cute cat continued to meow and squirm a little in my arms. It bent so much that it almost completely entangled my hands. It seemed that I was no longer holding her, but she was holding me. Oh, she's so cute. Why did I live without her before?

"Hiyori, could you come over here?"

Kiyotaka called me from another room, and I immediately moved in that direction. I went out into the hallway with the cat in my arms and instantly got to the right room. Kiyotaka stood almost in the center of the room, fresh drops of sweat dripping from his forehead. Did he overwork a little? I knew he needed my help!

"Kiyotaka, what do you need help with?"?

- Hm? Um, with nothing already, I finished everything alone. I just wanted to tell you that the cleaning is complete. Here, of course, it will still be necessary to take out a few things from here, but it can be done tomorrow, and so that's it.

Oh, and I thought I could finally help him. Why is it so harmful from time to time?? He's my husband, so I want to help him too, if he needs help. It is not necessary to constantly refuse the help of his wife. Yes, I'm pregnant, but my stomach hasn't even grown much yet, so everything is fine. Why does he care so much about me? Am I causing him diabetes because I'm such a sweet bun? No, it can't be. After all, I only cause diabetes in readers.

Maybe Kiyotaka deserves to be punished for this? No, he probably doesn't, but I'll punish him anyway. That's why I let go of my cat on the floor and rushed into the attack almost at lightning speed.

- Kiyotaka!

- Hiyori?

I jumped on him and tried to knock him to the floor to prove that I was the best girl in his life, so he should appreciate me even more, but suddenly my husband grabbed me right in flight and began to hold my body in his arms.

– Eh??

I completely lost any sense of the floor under my feet and could only feel the warm and strong hands of my husband, who held me in his arms, as if I were a princess from a book. No, this is wrong! I wanted to get the better of him and be on top of him, but... well, his hands are warm enough, so I think I can afford to be a princess for a little longer.

- Meow.

Ice started walking right under me, stepping on my husband's feet with her soft paws. Then she thought for a second, after which she began to prepare for the jump. I saw her body tense up for just a second, after which she jumped up like a bullet straight to me and thus climbed onto my stomach. That was awesome! Now I had my soft and fluffy cat while Kiyotaka held me in his arms.

I looked at his face and found that he was still confused. I let my lips form a lovely smile, after which Kiyotaka's expression also changed. He barely smiled at me while we stayed in the same position.

In fact, I love him very much. I am so glad that one day in my life I decided to go to that high school, so glad that I began to communicate with Kiyotaka, so glad that he was the first to ask me out on a real date, and we became a couple. And after a while we got married. He's my husband, I'm his wife. My heart beats more and more actively every time this realization comes to me. I love him so much.