It's better to sleep in a bed than on the floor

The beginning of August, my stomach continues to grow and increase in size. Lately it has become uncomfortable for me to sleep on my left side, but I continue to do it. The doctor told me that I should just sleep on the other side, but I don't like it. I just physically can't sleep on the other side, it's not as easy as you might think. I can't get used to it. In addition, it is very convenient for me to hug Kiyotaka precisely when I sleep on my left side. Eh, it's all so complicated.

- Ice, do you understand how terrible this is??

Earlier I told her about all this and now I just wanted to lie down and relax, that's why I was lying on the couch right now, and Ice was sitting next to me and listening attentively to me. She was a very amazing girl, so I always talked to her to calm myself down. It would probably be funny if she could now take a notebook with a pen in her soft paws, put on her glasses and start writing down everything I say. In this case, my cat would be like a psychologist.

- Meow.

She meowed knowingly, which caused my heart to calm down a little. Kiyotaka was at work right now, so I couldn't talk to him to calm myself down. Of course, I could have called him, but I didn't want to distract him. Anyway, there's something else I have to tell my girl.

- Ice, there is something else that I didn't tell you about earlier. It's very important, you know?

- Meow.

She meowed understandingly again and touched my stomach with her soft paw. It's so cute that I had no choice but to smile involuntarily. My soul felt so warm, and my heart was beating in a pleasant rhythm.

- Yesterday, Kiyotaka and I went to the hospital to find out the results of last week's tests. You know, we're going to have a girl. I feel very happy!

- Meow!

Ice happily meowed and began rubbing her muzzle against my stomach, while she also purred. Hehe, it was a bit ticklish. Her soothing purring also affected me. It's very relaxing.

Yes, we really should have a girl. Are you happy for me, readers? I'm glad, so I hope you're happy too. Tell me something, or do you think I broke the fourth wall for nothing?

In any case, I had to forget about the existence of the fourth wall, after which I continued to be touched by how Ice purrs sweetly and even meows next to me. I've never been able to resist my cat. In the end, she carefully and deftly climbed onto my chest and lay down on me so that now her snow-white fluffy fur touched my face. Her tail was also constantly darting from side to side at a slow speed. It is worth saying that she continued to purr even in this position, which was really nice.

*purring*

Well, come to think of it, I really wanted a daughter. I'm so glad that Kiyotaka and I are going to have a baby soon, I really feel good about these thoughts. My husband is also happy, however, every day he worries more and more about me. It feels like he's turning into my mom and starting to take care of me a lot. Of course, I understand why this is happening, but still I'm kind of embarrassed about it.

*purring*

But it's worth saying that being pregnant is really difficult. At first it seems that everything is fine and this period of about nine months will be easy to survive, but after two or three months it becomes more difficult, and then even more difficult until the very moment of childbirth. Many ordinary everyday tasks have turned from simple to complex, it is also not very easy to move now, it is impossible to make any specific movements at all. You also have to monitor your diet. Of course, I sometimes allow myself to eat or drink a lot of sweets, but I never overdo it, I have to keep track of how often I eat and what I eat.