Rest

- So, have you packed everything, Hiyori?

– Y-yes! Wait! I think I forgot to feed Hikari.

Hiyori quickly rushed to the other room to feed our daughter. She really worries a lot about anything related to Hikari. In any case, today's trip is just aimed at my dear wife being able to relax a little and get away from the family fuss.

At that moment, a message came to my phone from the person I was waiting for here. He and his dear girlfriend came here today to look after our daughter while we are away.

I opened the front door and met two people on the threshold. It was a guy and a girl, I would even say a man and a woman. It was a couple of lovers who could not take their relationship to the next level in any way.

The girl's long, loose light purple hair and light golden eyes attracted attention. She was a beautiful young lady who came here with her man. Her boyfriend had only a dark shade of hair and even darker eyes. Tachibana Akane and Horikita Manabu. It was them I asked for such a difficult service.

- Hello there.

– Welcome.

- Hi there.

I let them into the house and let them take off their shoes, after which we went into the living room, where we all sat down on the sofa together.

- It's pretty nice and cozy here, Kiyotaka.

- Thanks. Hiyori really showed her best design skills for the sake of such an opinion from any guest.

When we first bought our house, Hiyori was very happy to have the opportunity to show her creative character. She was responsible for what kind of floor we would have, for where we would put the bed and sofa, where there would be a bedside table and a carpet. In general, everything depended on her here from the very beginning.

– Also thank you for agreeing to spend the night here today.

– No problem. I'm willing to do anything for my friend.

– You said that you have a child, right?

- Yes.

When the girl sitting next to Manabu asked me about it, I immediately nodded to her in response. The main part of their stay here for one night is that they will have to look after our daughter.

– I'm back.

The beautiful girl who had just entered the room was my wife. In her hands she held a small lump of happiness, which was our daughter. Hikari laughed and smiled very happily while she was in her mother's arms.

At the same time, the faces of our dear guests were almost shocked when they saw my wife and child.

– Greetings, former President Horikita-san and former secretary Tachibana-san.

- Shii... I mean Ayanokoji-san, is this your daughter?

– Yes. Her name is Hikari.

Hiyori came up to us with a little girl in her arms. Tachibana was mesmerized by the way the baby was smiling. It seems that such a scene made a big impression on her.

When her attentive gaze and the gaze of our daughter met, the laughter stopped. The amusement disappeared from Hikari's face, where only interest remained. Most likely, it was because these two representatives of the female sex met for the first time. Tachibana swallowed loudly, apparently because of nerves, and cautiously stretched out her hand towards our daughter.

Hikari lightly touched the girl's soft palm with her small hands. After that, our daughter started laughing and smiling again, rejoicing at the new guest in our house. It really was a nice situation with a good outcome.