My drunk wife

- I am the queen of the world!

Hiyori shouted it out of the open window and at the same time loudly hummed to herself some melody. Unlike her, I was quite reserved and easily sipped wine from a glass glass. Who knew that just two glasses of wine would make my Hiyori dance, sing and shout something to the whole world.

– I love Kiyotaka!

This was repeated again, however, now the words were somewhat different. After this shout, Hiyori closed the window and turned around on the spot, after which she headed in my direction.

I was still sitting on the sofa and didn't move from my place, allowing Hiyori to reach me and sit on my lap. This was a little unexpected, she usually did not allow herself to be so playful, instead she was constantly embarrassed and gave up positions. But this time, under the influence of alcohol, my beloved wife allowed herself more than usual. I put my free arm around her so she wouldn't accidentally jump off and fall to the floor.

Hiyori swayed merrily to the right and then to the left, humming something to herself. At one point, her hand even reached for the glass in my hand, but I didn't give in. I had to immediately remove my hand with an alcoholic drink away from my wife. I shouldn't give her any more.

- Kiyotaka...

- Yes?

As soon as Hiyori noticed that I pulled my hand away from her with a drink, she immediately pouted and looked me straight in the eyes. Her gaze was somewhat distracted, but at the same time she wanted to drink more. I am sure she will try to do something to take the alcoholic drink from me and drink it.

- Kiyotaka, I want to dri~nk mo~re.

- No, only if juice or water, but not wine.

– But I w-WW-want wi~ne. 

"Hiyori, you've already drunk too much, you need to take a break from this.

– Ki~yo~ta~ka~

She started poking her finger into my cheek, like a child begging for sweets from her parents. To be honest, it was more cute than unpleasant, so I didn't put up any resistance. After a while, I put the glass on a small table next to the sofa, and then patted Hiyori on the head. She tried to resist for only a second, but immediately stopped sulking at me and smiled.

I stroked her hair and it always worked. My Hiyori was happy that I was paying attention to her. Of course, I knew perfectly well that we already had a cat, but Hiyori was another cat for me. She always acted so cute when I stroked her head.

"Kiyotaka, I think I can handle another glass of wine."

I wanted to believe her, but still I had to press X to doubt this statement. As soon as I did that, I had to pull Hiyori even closer to me, now I hugged her much tighter, not giving her the opportunity to somehow move from her place.

"I'm sorry, Hiyori, but that's enough for today. Maybe next time, I'll let you have three glasses instead of two.

- Hmm... okaaayyy...

She finally gave up her position, even if she looked dissatisfied. Well, it's all for her own good, so I have to do it. In any case, she decided to do something else now. Hiyori quickly brought her face close to mine and at one point kissed me. Still, she probably wanted more affection now.

It should have turned into a hot kiss, but for some reason Hiyori greedily licked my lips, as if she was not interested in the process itself. She seemed to be pursuing a slightly different goal. In the end, she pulled away from me and sighed a little dejectedly.

- Eh, it's still not enough...

It's clear, so she licked the remnants of wine from my lips, I underestimated her. Even in a drunken state, Hiyori is able to go for such tactics. While I was thinking about this, a new sound began to penetrate into my ears. My eardrums started to shake because I heard something strange. I looked at my beloved wife and realized that she had managed to doze off in such a short period of time. It was a little uncomfortable, because she was still in my arms, and I was sitting on the couch, but I didn't mind that she rested. Her head was pressed against my chest, which is why she probably heard my heartbeat even in her sleep. Perhaps it was this sound that put her to sleep. Well, I can say that my wife is the sweetest girl on the planet. And I'm proud of it.