Relaxed

I was in a state of rest, which you might otherwise call rest or even idleness. But there was nothing wrong with it, only good. I could enjoy the pleasures of a quiet life in this way.

– Meow.

A soft pillow, a warm blanket, a large bed, heating at home, windows without drafts. All this created a wonderful atmosphere of calm for me, thanks to which I could relax.

– Meow.

Moreover, I didn't have to worry about anything, since Hiyori went for a walk with Hikari. That is, I was left at home alone.

– Meow.

Well, rather, I was practically alone here. The only company I had was the cat we lived with. I wonder if she's sleeping like me right now? Is this lovely fluffy snow-white cat basking in the rays of the daytime sun, which is so rarely seen in winter because of clouds.

*Purring*

Suddenly I felt the vibrations that were so familiar to me. Moreover, I also managed to feel something slightly wet touching my cheek, and now definitely something wetter. It felt like my cheek was being licked. Did a dog get into our house?

Although I managed to feel even a light touch of down on my shoulder. It looks like someone's fur. But whose is it?

– Meow.

– Hm?

Hearing this meowing almost in my ears, I opened my eyes. My detachment from reality ended with the fact that I managed to see our cat, which rubbed against me with its fluffy cover.

I gently stroked her back, which caused my cat to bend, as if she had no bones, but they were. Fortunately, cats are very interesting in terms of their anatomical structure, so due to the absence of certain bones and the presence of certain muscles, they are able to do completely different things.

To be honest, sometimes I want to be a cat myself. Perhaps I could live with some nice girl in this way and constantly do various things, such as sleeping, eating, drinking, playing. In general, a full-fledged cat life.

Although, in fact, I already live with a perfect girl who is my wife, and we have a cat and a daughter. It seems that life can hardly be more favorable to me. After all, I'm glad I can enjoy these quiet days together with my newfound family.

*Purring*

My cat, for example, was now caressing me, and I responded to her with signs of attention, stroking her. She likes it, so she continues to purr even more actively and more. In fact, Ice, even if it is true that the color more or less corresponds to her name, then in herself it is very warm and soft.

Probably, she should have been called Snow after all...

– Kiyotaka.

– Hm?

I didn't hear the footsteps marking the arrival of people from the street at all, but already now my name was pronounced by a beautiful girl. Her silvery long hair, as always, was gently loosened along her shoulders and back, and those lovely purple eyes looked at me with a feeling of warmth.

– Are you back yet, Hiyori?

– Yes.

In her hands she was holding our little miracle, a girl with light brown eyes and a small tuft of brown hair. To be honest, nothing about it bothered me, but Hiyori herself from time to time expressed her complaints to me about this. I mean, she's unhappy with the way genetics has been distributed with our daughter's pronounced traits.

The color of the eyes and hair, even partially the shape of the face, these features Hikari looks more like me than her mother. Well, I personally don't see any problem with that, although it's probably a little unfair to Hiyori. I wonder if I would feel the same if it were the other way around?

– Aauuw! Dadu, daddy!

Hikari was actively reaching out with her tiny hands in my direction and apparently wanted me to pick her up. Well, there was no problem with that for me, except Hiyori didn't seem in a hurry to give me our daughter.

– I'll bathe her first.

She answered my silent question, after which I nodded weakly. To be honest, even if she's clean, even if she's dirty, Hikari will still be our daughter. I am sure Hiyori holds the same opinion, but still it is necessary to observe and keep the house clean. She's started talking about it a lot lately.

– If you're tired, I can bathe her.

– Don't worry, it's fine. I'm in the prime of my life.

I offered my help, but Hiyori actually said with a smile that she would do everything herself. She can rarely be dissuaded from something important and forced to rest. This is both very good and not quite good.

– But if you want, we can take bath together later~.

– Hm?

I didn't even have time to say anything, as my beloved wife ran into the bathroom with our girl in her arms. Next to me was our cat, who lay peacefully on the bed and, it seems, by this time had fallen asleep.

– Interesting.

Well, I could only wait for Hiyori to finish her business so that we could swim together. Of course, we already take a bath together quite often, but now this proposal sounded somehow too sexy, to be honest.