Hikari

Today I was really very passionate about something. No, I wasn't keen on playing Genshin right now, writing fanfiction, or reading books. Now I was thinking about how to name our future girl, what name to give her.

At first, I thought about coconuts, but then I realized that I was just hungry, so now I had to think a little more seriously. I didn't want to use frequent names just because I wanted our daughter to stand out at least a little among other children and people in general. But even if I took frequently used names, it would still be difficult for me to make a choice.

Of course, I should consult Kiyotaka about this, but he's not at home right now, so I'll have to think about it myself. Besides, I just don't want to burden him with anything else, because he already works hard almost every day.

Maybe name Rika would be appropriate? Or Hanyu? Ganyu? Hu Tao? Why don't we name our daughter Tsubasa? No, that would be too much. So, we need to think about something else. Oh, why can't I just call our girl something simple like it was with our cat? Why do we have to come up with a complicated name?? Coconut is quite suitable, I think...

That's it, I'm tired of it, I'm calling my husband. I don't care what he's doing there now, I just want him to help me. After all, what is more important to him, me or work? Of course, I'm more important, so he won't have any other choice.

I picked up the phone and dialed his number, after which I was going to call him, but stopped at the last moment.

What am I even doing?? Why did I suddenly put myself above my husband? He works so hard for all of us, and I suddenly say that there is nothing more important to him than me. Pregnancy really affects my character, right? It's horrible.

I put the phone aside and hoped I wouldn't have to be in this situation again. But it's worth saying that this is not the first time this has happened. Sometimes I might think that I really mean more to him than anything else, but I don't. Of course, I am probably a lot to him, but still he has his own interests and hobbies. After all, I must not become a bad wife for him.

*ring*

*ring*

Hmm?? I noticed that my phone started ringing. I answered the phone, noticing that my beloved husband called me. Very interesting.

- Hi, Hiyori.

- Hi, Kiyotaka. I was just thinking about you.

- Yes? I think it's quite an interesting coincidence.

- Yeah, I think so.

Coincidences can be very strange in nature.

– So, you just recently asked me about what name to give our future daughter. I was just thinking about it.

Have I really asked him about this before? Well, I guess I just forgot. In any case, it's good that now he decided to help me with this. Such an amazing coincidence saved me from calling him and disturbing him.

– Have you thought of something?"

Please tell me that he chose a good name for our girl. I hope so. In principle, I will accept his choice anyway, I think, but still I would like some slightly unusual name.

– How about...

I also suddenly had some doubts in my head, so I decided to interrupt him for a second. It all seemed a little suspicious for some reason. Maybe that's how my intuition works right now.

- By the way, you didn't use the Internet-chan for this, did you?

– ...

My sudden question stopped him. It took a few more seconds before I heard that he was doing something there at his place. It was like you were writing something with a pen on a piece of paper. Although, judging by the length of the sound waves and the sound made by the pen, it can be concluded that he crossed out something on this piece of paper. Very suspicious.

- Of course not. I would not resort to such methods.

He finally answered me, but the whole situation is raising doubts in my head. It's all very suspicious, isn't it? Well, I think it's worth at least listening to him, and then we could discuss this case at home.

- Good. So, what name did you choose?

– How about a name 'Hikari'?" What do you think about it?

- Hikari?

It sounds quite simple and a little familiar, but... the concept itself and the name as a whole are really not bad. Well, I think we could use it. Wow, why did he manage to find a name for our daughter so easily, and I've been suffering here for so long?

In any case, I can finally calm down and entrust everything to my husband. Maybe I could put more things on him that I care about. Okay, of course I won't do that. In fact, I would just like to have a little rest, because we have just made a huge step forward.

- Hiyori? Didn't you fall asleep there?

- Oh, I'm sorry. I think it's a good name.

What do you think? Readers? Yes, the fourth wall-chan is broken for some reason, so I'm asking you. Don't worry, I think someone will fix the fourth wall-chan sooner or later.

- Is that so? It's good. By the way, I...

Suddenly, he stopped in the middle of his sentence and did not say what he wanted. After that, he said that he had to hurry on some important business at work, so we'll talk later at home. I just managed to say "bye" to him. God, we've just started our conversation, why would someone there need something from MY husband?!

Phew... okay, I'm calm. In the end, it's okay. Why am I even so angry?? I need to calm down a little.

In any case, it is now very clear that sometimes everything can end very simply and easily. In fact, I'm really surprised that he managed to choose a name for our girl so easily. Of course, it was just a suggestion, but unlike him, I didn't even have that. You could say Kiyotaka just made life easier for both of us.

- Meow.

– Ice?

I noticed my cat coming towards me. Her fluffy white tail was slightly raised, which most likely meant that she was pleased to see me. I felt a little relieved that my cat came here. They say that cats can really relieve their owners from stress and depression. Maybe it's true. In this case, it is very good that we have a cat that we love so much.

- Meow.

She quickly walked over to the sofa where I was lying, and then jumped on my lap. Her leap, as always, was quite graceful. She walked over my knees, gently stepping on them with her soft paws. Thus, she gradually approached my stomach and carefully walked around it, after which she lay down on my chest, which made it a little harder for me to breathe. But still, I didn't mind that my beautiful kitty decided to spend time with me, especially since I felt a little easier in her company.

- Meow.

Her thin mustache sometimes lightly touched my face, and she herself purred and rubbed her muzzle against my cheek. It was a little ticklish and pleasant. She's so sweet, I love her very much. Her fluffy fur also sometimes tickled my nose, which made me even want to sneeze, but I could barely restrain myself.

Suddenly she stopped making me laugh and making me happy, after which she managed to settle on my chest in such a way that it was comfortable for her to lie there and even sleep. She really loves me, doesn't she? In any case, I also love her very much

*purring*

Oh, she started purring. This is the most magical sound you can hear in your life. And this pleasant feeling that is accompanied by this sound, it's just fine.

*purring*

To be honest, there is something else. My breasts have really grown over the last few months. Of course, the changes are not so huge, but still the difference can be noticed. I think it's good. I wonder what my husband thinks about this? And did he notice it at all?

*purring*

I think I'll ask him about it later when he gets home, but now I'd rather sleep, because after the purring of my cat, I'm so drawn to sleep.