With all our love

Hiyori and I stood at the open window and watched what was happening on the street this morning.

- Eh, the snow is slowly melting...

It's true. The snow began to melt, because it's already the first of March. In fact, it was somewhat unusual that the snow cover lasted in a normal state for so long until spring, but now it's time for the sun.

I looked at my beautiful wife, who looked a little sad, because her beloved snow is melting. Well, there's nothing I can do to prevent something like this. I can only be close to her so that she doesn't get even more upset.

- You know, Kiyotaka, it was the first winter in my life that I would like to relive again.

She suddenly smiled and directed her gaze somewhere up, looking at the white fluffy clouds through which the sun's rays broke from time to time. At that moment I thought she looked like a girl dreaming about something.

–What do you mean?"

Such an expression can be regarded in two ways. Perhaps she wanted to feel certain feelings again and relive certain events this winter, or she just wanted to change something over the past three months.

- Baka...

In response to my question, Hiyori puffed out her cheeks and moved away from the window, having previously closed it. I followed her straight to the sofa, where we sat next to each other.

– I mean, I really enjoyed spending this winter with you. We had a lot of joyful and happy moments, we spent quite a lot of time together. Next to you, I feel very good, like I've never felt before.

It's true that Hiyori quite often rejoiced and generally experienced a whole range of emotions when this family life of ours began. To be honest, I thought it would be difficult and difficult, as the Internet Sensei told me earlier, but everything turned out to be much better. Hiyori loves me, I can definitely say with absolute certainty that I love her. It is very easy to communicate with her, it is pleasant to spend time with her, her beauty both external and internal is simply undeniable. When we fall asleep in the same bed, I am only glad that I can feel her warm and gentle body next to me. I like it when she snuggles up to me in my sleep in search of extra warmth, when she holds my hand, when she's just next to me. I never thought that the happiness and love I read about in books could really be so real. I never thought that I would be able to experience a lot of emotions that I had never experienced before. It's all thanks to my wonderful wife, without her I would be just nothing, but now I mean something both to her and to myself.

- Yes, I feel the same way. Hiyori, I am really grateful and very glad that you are my wife. I love you.

– E-eh?

Hiyori sighed in surprise and blushed slightly when I said something like that. It was strange for me to say such things, so she was constantly embarrassed when I did something like that.

My sweet wife looked away and covered her reddened cheeks. I thought it was cute, which is why I wanted to hug her, which I did. I slowly and carefully hugged Hiyori, who was still embarrassed, after which she also hugged me.

I could feel her slightly accelerated breathing and rapid heart rate. At the same time, she hugged me so tightly, as if she never wanted to let me go again. I also hugged her a little tighter.

- Kiyotaka, I love you too. I love you with all my heart, I love you more than anything that exists in this world! You became my first friend, you became my boyfriend, you became my husband. I feel happy every time you are near me. I miss you when you're not at home. I want to spend more time with you, I really want to see you all the time, hug you all the time, always love you!

For some reason, she started sobbing, and I felt my shirt slowly getting wet in the shoulder area. I didn't understand why she started crying, because there was no reason for sadness and sadness. After all, she just said that she loves me very much, that she wants to be with me always, that is, she does not need to cry just because of this, because I am so close to her almost all my free time.

"Hiyori, don't cry over something like that. I will always be there for you, no matter what happens. You have my word.

After my words, she began to cry a little louder and stronger, after which she hugged me even tighter. It was a bit like a scene from romantic movies where lovers say goodbye to each other before an imminent separation. But in real life, I'm not going to leave Hiyori in any case.

In the end, I wanted to calm my wife down a bit, but I didn't know how to do it. Usually, hugs and words of love have always worked in such cases, but this seems to be a completely different situation now. As a result, I stopped hugging Hiyori, because of which she also slightly loosened her grip, after which I pulled her away from me a little, and then kissed her quickly enough.

She was very surprised that I kissed her so unexpectedly right on the lips and didn't let her cry any more. A few seconds later, when her surprise had passed, she slowly closed her eyes, and I did the same. Her lips were, as always, soft and tender, but there was also a slightly salty taste due to tears. Hiyori gently moved her hands to my neck and hugged me in such a way, as if trying only to strengthen and deepen our kiss. I didn't resist and hugged her again, after which I used my tongue. It was one of the types of kisses where the tongue was used, which was quite a strange action, but at the same time incredibly interesting.

Hiyori shuddered slightly after my actions, but did not even think to uncouple our kiss, she just continued to kiss me as greedily as she could, while also using her tongue. I would like to go a little further in this regard, but the best solution now was to stop, which I did.

Our kiss ended with us slightly pulling our faces away from each other, but we were still in each other's arms. Hiyori's heart was pounding with triple force, her breathing rate seemed very active, her reddened cheeks and the tips of her ears made her even more cute. Her eyes were glistening with the remnants of tears, but she wasn't crying anymore.

I started slowly stroking Hiyori's head, which she always really liked, which is why she almost started purring like she was a cat. Hiyori snuggled up to my chest and allowed me to stroke her anywhere and in any way. I did it gently and carefully so as not to cause an unwanted reaction, which is why Hiyori mostly only blushed more and was embarrassed.