Onigiri

I was thinking now about how wonderful life is. Well, or so it seemed to me. In fact, there's so much going on right now, even in our family, so many things are happening. Fortunately or unfortunately, my parents decided today to take our daughter to their home and take care of her on their day off. Such a surprise gives me and my husband a chance to relax.

Of course, I'm not saying that having a child is bad, rather the opposite. It's just that it's very difficult to be around a child all the time. What was I even thinking when I said I wanted three children? It's going to be really difficult, I should think about it much more seriously.

In general, these thoughts distracted me. I was sitting on the couch right now and holding a book on my lap that I had recently been reading. These scary thrillers cause goosebumps, but I really wondered what people find so entertaining in these books.

Although I immediately decided to put the book aside when they started describing the moment that makes the hair stand on end. It feels like a sudden chill ran down my back and made my body shudder slightly. Terrible books!

- Meow?

I saw my beloved cat who came into the living room. She stared at me and meowed, putting some meaning into this sound that was not easy to understand. I just didn't speak cat language, so I couldn't understand it.

In any case, I smiled at her, after which she jumped in my direction with a running start. In the end, she jumped on the sofa to me and lay down on my lap. I could feel the warmth of her body and her soft fur. It was a wonderful feeling.

I was always pleased with those moments when my cat was with me. I felt like I couldn't just live without her. That would be wrong. She pays attention to me, and I pay attention to her.

I must say that recently she has also begun to look after our daughter in a somewhat special way. Ice just climbs into her crib and turns into a soft and fluffy pillow for our baby. Our lovely cat really cares about our daughter, it's pretty good for all of us.

- Meow.

Her lovely meowing was a song to my ears. This snow-white cat lay on my lap, not wanting to go anywhere. Her warm body warmed my legs, and her soft fur tickled my skin every time Ice inhaled and exhaled air. Her fluffy tail was moving in one direction and then the other in a relaxed way.

Why did I ever live without a cat before? Who knew that having a cat is so amazing!

- Hiyori.

I was approached by my husband, who came into the living room with a plate filled with onigiri. These rice triangles were wrapped in lettuce leaves. The filling was most likely something that my husband had cooked earlier.

He sat down next to me on the sofa, which made our hips touch each other. He placed a plate with five onigiri on his lap. To be honest, saliva has already started forming in my mouth. I even involuntarily licked my lips.

- Hiyori, open your mouth.

– Eh?

His words put me in an awkward position, but I didn't resist and did everything as he said. Kiyotaka slowly and carefully placed a piece of this delicious rice on my tongue. As soon as he finished doing it, I immediately started chewing this delicious food in my mouth. So far I haven't been able to get to the filling, but very soon it will be quite feasible.

- One more time?

– Yeah...

I opened my mouth again and waited for food with my eyes closed. This time I got more rice and even some stuffing. It seems to be high quality caviar. Delicious!

As soon as I finished chewing the last part, I immediately swallowed it and opened my mouth again to be given food. Kiyotaka fulfilled my silent wish without any words. He put the rest of the onigiri in my mouth. It was the biggest piece of food from this rice triangle, but it was also the most delicious piece.

I chewed my food well and swallowed it all. I felt it was a good start to the day. I could eat onigiri until my stomach is full and I'm full.

- Kiyotaka.

- Hm?

- It's your turn.

I took one of them from the plate, where there were only four rice triangles left. I also wanted to feed my husband to show that I love him very much.

He looked at me in some confusion for a few seconds, after which he also closed his eyes and opened his mouth. I carefully gave him a piece of onigiri right now. He bit it off and started chewing. Then he swallowed it all, licked his lips and opened his mouth again.

- More, please.

– Sure.

I couldn't stop now, so I had to give him more of this delicious food. But while I was doing it, something soft and fluffy slipped away from my lap. It was my cat. She ran into the hallway, holding a whole triangle of rice in her fangs.

- Ice, come back!

I was already trying to get up from the sofa and rush after her, but my husband gently held me by the waist, forcing my body to stay on the sofa. In fact, if he hadn't, I would probably have knocked over the plate with the rest of the food on the floor. Well, I was a little careless.

–It's all right, Hiyori. I made this fifth onigiri especially for her.

- Oh, I understand.

Now this truth was clear to me. It seems that my husband, as usual, is thinking a few steps ahead. That is, he was counting on the fact that our Ice would just slip away with this food.