My wife really loves me

– Mmm...

Bright sunlight did not help me to fall asleep again at all, on the contrary, they provoked me to open my eyes and resist the desire to sleep longer. I did so, but I was really upset that the warm and calm world of dreams let me go into the real world. Although, of course, I can admit that even in the real world there is both calmness and warmth, and even something more.

– Hiyori.

I quietly called my dear wife, but I didn't hear anything in response. Looking to my right, I managed to find that there was no one there. There is only a slightly rumpled place on the bed, as well as on the pillow, as if someone slept there. Well, naturally, my wife was sleeping there, so that's fine, except she's not here right now.

Of course, she often wakes up before me on weekends, but now for some reason I feel quite upset about this fact. To be honest, if she were here with me, I would definitely give up on the sun's rays, hug her tighter and fall asleep again, just to be next to her in warmth and peace. But since she's not here, I don't really want to sleep anymore.

Although, it is worth admitting that there is still no strong desire to get out of bed. I don't feel hungry yet, so there's no need for me to go cook breakfast. Well, knowing Hiyori, she could have already started cooking, so maybe I don't need to be worried about anything at all. Of course I can help her, but...

– Hm?

I heard the door open slightly and noticed a pretty girl with silver hair and kind purple eyes peeking into the room. She immediately noticed that I was already awake, so she entered the room more confidently.

– Good morning, Kiyotaka.

– Daddy!

At the same time, she was holding something valuable in her hands, I would say a living embodiment of a miracle for both of us. It was our little daughter Hikari, who quite confidently held on to her mother's clothes, but at the same time looked at me with some joy in her eyes. I wonder if she's happy to see me. After all, I'm glad I'm seeing them both now, so it probably makes sense.

– Morning, Hiyori, Hikari.

– Daddy!

Hikari let go of Hiyori's clothes and reached out with her little hands to me. Fortunately, Hiyori held our daughter tightly in her arms, so she was never destined to fall, even if she let go of the clothes she was holding on to before. But in the end, my wife just smiled happily and took a couple of light steps in my direction, after which she allowed me to pick up our little ray of light.

Hikari was very glad that she was next to me. Her mood, or rather, the direction of her joyful mood is constantly changing. She wants to take me in her arms, then to her mother, so you can always say that she loves both of us, but expresses her love alternately.

Hikari buried her cheek in my chest and gently grabbed the fabric of my T-shirt. Her brown eyes are slightly shining and seem to be looking right at me with joy. And she yawned sweetly almost as soon as I thought about picking her up and spinning her around. They say kids like this, but it looks like I'll have to take care of it later.

That's why I put her on the bed next to me. She gently settled down on the pillow and assumed a sleeping position resembling that of an embryo. She falls asleep too fast. Is it because she ate recently? Hikari usually sleeps after breakfast and lunch.

I can't hug Hikari like I usually hug Hiyori since she is small and fragile. At the same time, I am also a little afraid that I might accidentally move in a wrong way in my sleep, which may at best interfere with my daughter's sleep. Although, come to think of it, I often slept with Ice, like Hiyori, and everything was fine. I think I can afford to hug her.