Snow

POV Hiyori

– So that's what manga really is, right?

Some time ago, my former classmate, Ishizaki-kun, advised me to purchase the first issue of a relatively new manga, according to which anime has recently begun to be released. It is called "Mieruko-chan". It was a story about a teenage girl who is able to see various spirits and all kinds of evil spirits. There are so many scary scenes here!

At first, Kiyotaka was distrustful of what Ishizaki advised, but after a cursory review of all the pages of the first issue of the manga, he still allowed me to read it. And why wasn't he scared at all? From time to time, quite terrible things happen in this story.

In any case, that wasn't all, I suddenly realized that something was sticking into my back. That's the spirit, isn't it? OH, MY GOD!!! I instantly turned around to see this terrible creature, but then realized my mistake. It was my cute cat pushing against my back.

When I turned in her direction, she instantly climbed onto my shoulders and lay there as if she were my scarf. She settled on the back of my neck, leaning on my shoulders, and the front of my neck was now covered with her fluffy tail. Oh, no, her fur tickles my nose, I'm going to sneeze!

Well, that's what happened, that's why my cat jumped off my shoulders. She meowed when she was on the couch, and then climbed into my lap and began to purr. No, I just can't help myself, I really want to stroke her now! But I have to be patient!

*purring* 

* purring *

* meowing*

No, I can't do this anymore! I quickly stopped reading and freed my hands only to start actively stroking my cat. She was so fluffy that sometimes I had to collect her fur all over the house, but I didn't complain, because I like fluffy cats.

While I gently stroked my girl, she slowly raised and lowered her tail, constantly making purring sounds. It feels like her whole body vibrates with every touch of mine. I decided to touch her delicate ears, which twitched even with a light touch. My cat didn't mind, so she didn't attach much importance to it.

She was white and fluffy, just like snow. I've already thought about renaming her to Snow, but that wouldn't be very respectful of both Kiyotaka and Ice itself. In any case, while I stopped stroking her and thought about it, she began to gently lick my fingers. I don't know what she wanted to achieve, but it was ticklish.

- Ice, you're so cute, you know?

It was probably a little useless to ask the cat about it, but our Ice was a smart girl, so I didn't doubt her.

– Me~o~w.

She gave a long meow and stretched out over the entire area of my knees. If before she was like a soft and fluffy ball, now she looked more like a rug. But, of course, she was great at being sweet and gentle.

– Meow.

For some reason, she got up on her paws, but did not get off my lap. Instead, she turned her muzzle in my direction and buried her muzzle in my stomach. It was cute and ticklish. In addition to this, she also began to purr, which caused an incredible magical energy to pass through my whole body.

I wonder if our child will also love Ice as we love her? I hope so, because it all looks like Ice already has warm feelings for our child, even though who hasn't even been born yet. It's a little weird, isn't it?

Suddenly something fell outside the window, which made even my cat jump on the spot, and then went down on the sofa. I got to my feet and went to the window, after which I opened the curtains and saw the beautiful. It looks like a lot of snow has fallen in the last hour, which is why the whole street in front of the window looked white and clean. Apparently, this accumulated snow had fallen from the roof earlier. I suddenly wanted to go for a walk, so I called my cat.