Waiting for the game update

*purring*

*purring*

*purring*

- Heh~heh...

Ice gently nuzzles her muzzle into my stomach and purrs. Such actions on her part cause me very warm feelings.

Should I say that my stomach has become quite noticeable lately? Now it looks like some kind of small ball or something. It might even look like a watermelon. Hmm, it's only been a little over three months, and I was so hoping that I could walk around with a normal belly size for some time. In any case, it doesn't matter what kind of stomach I have there, the main thing is that my cat and my husband love me anyway.

I also have nothing to do right now. Of course, I really love my cat and appreciate the time when she is with me, but sometimes I also want some variety. For example, I would have played Genshin Impact, but for some reason right now they wanted to update this beautiful game. It will take a long time to wait for the download of this update, so I can only enjoy something else.

- Meow.

Ice suddenly jumped off the bed to the floor and meowed, looking at me. It seemed that she was calling me to follow her, so I decided to follow her. She led me to an empty food bowl and pointed at it with her soft paw. It was definitely a sign that she was hungry.

- Okay, Ice, I'll do it now.

I quickly took out the food, opened the package and poured these delicious fresh pieces of meat into the bowl of my beloved cat. She happily meowed and began to fill her stomach until I decided to move away and not disturb her. I went into the living room to enjoy the view from the window.

I went to the window, leaned my hands on the sill and looked at the beautiful white clouds that floated across the blue sky. I suddenly remembered my dream yesterday, when I was able to eat a sweet cloud. It was very tasty. I'd like to eat that cloud again.

However, when I woke up, I found that Kiyotaka was already sleeping next to me. For some reason, his entire cheek was covered in someone's saliva. I then quickly and carefully wiped his cheek so that he would not sleep this way. I really hope it wasn't my drooling, otherwise it's all very awkward.

In any case, ordinary clouds can't be eaten, so I'll just have to enjoy the way they float across the sky somewhere in the distance along with the current of the wind. I wonder what it's like to be a cloud? It's probably cool, I think. You go everywhere, you can see the whole world from such a great height. Perhaps if I were a cloud, I would be able to visit the Great Wall of China. I could also see the Eiffel Tower in Paris. Eh, I would like to visit Paris with Kiyotaka.

We could book a table in a cozy restaurant and have a romantic dinner, and then take a walk through the streets of the French capital. I think it's romantic. Although, my knowledge in this regard is taken only from romantic films, so I'm not really sure that this is a good plan. Also, we probably just can't afford such a trip.

Well, I'd just like to visit France sometime. In any case, there are still many places I would like to visit. For example, in Canada, Toronto. Or in China, Shanghai. Or maybe even in England, London. In general, most likely, these are just pipe dreams, so I shouldn't think about it, although I want to dream longer.

In principle, I am happy with my current life. I have a beloved cat, a loving husband and I can do what I want. However, right now I only do what I play games, do housework, cook food, read books and from time to time write fanfics. But in the future I plan to open a bookstore, so I still have such an important goal in life. Although first I will have to raise our child, and maybe not even one child, but several.

Wow, I've been getting more and more worried lately about what it's like to be a mom. Kiyotaka and I will become parents in about six months and we don't know how difficult it is. Mom once told me that the first years with a child will be very difficult. We will wake up or even hardly sleep at night because of the baby crying, we will have to buy tons of toys and constantly spend all our free time with the child to teach and protect our child. After these stories from my mother, I get scared, but still I am comforted by the fact that I will still become a mother. In fact, I want it and my husband adheres to a similar position. He wonders what it's like to be a father. In any case, we will find out soon enough.

I must say, he never told me much about his parents. Kiyotaka has never seen his mother, and his father is an unpleasant person. At least I saw him once and I can say that he causes a feeling of fear just by his appearance. However, when I first met him, my husband was also there, and it was a very strange meeting. As soon as Kiyotaka's father was about to say something about me, Kiyotaka himself looked at him in such a way that I was actually scared of his gaze. It was scary, but, thank God, everything worked out. Nothing bad happened, and his father eventually gave the go-ahead for our wedding. To be honest, I wouldn't want to meet his father again.

I even involuntarily shuddered at these memories, and an unnatural chill ran through my skin. Anyway, I'm at home now and it's better for me to think about more positive things. For example, I need to water a ficus tree, I need to do it right now.

I took a closer look at my favorite plant, and noticed something. For some reason, my ficus was missing several leaves. It seemed that they were not there, since there were not even any traces left, but I am sure for sure that my ficus had more leaves. Something's not right here. Or am I already hallucinating? In any case, I need to water the ficus so that this lovely plant gets its portion of moisture, and then I will deal with these leaves.

I went to the bathroom and got some water for my plant before returning with a small watering can in my hands. When I returned to the living room, I saw my beloved cat, who had already eaten and calmly lay down on the windowsill. She was lying right next to a ficus tree and basking in the sun. The sun's rays passed through the window and illuminated the soft snow-white fur of my cat. She also rejoiced at how her body received the deserved warmth of the sun, which is why she meowed so peacefully and calmly. One of her eyes was open, and she looked at me for a while, after which she closed it and continued to lie and bask in the sun.

I didn't want to disturb her, so I just had to quickly water the ficus, after which I went to water the other plants in this house. My cat still has every right to rest and sleep in the warmth. True, she sleeps a lot anyway, but it's quite natural for cats, so I'm not complaining. Just by the way, my Ice is such a sweetheart, she meows sweetly, purrs, rubs her fur against me and sleeps with me from time to time. I love her so much, I love that she is always there. And she is also very agile, fast and graceful, a perfect white, fluffy, soft, gentle and playful cat.

After watering all the plants, I returned to the living room for a second to take my laptop with me to the bedroom. When I did this, I just had to go to the bedroom myself, after which I sat down on the bed there, spread out my laptop in front of me and noticed that the Genshin Impact update had finally been downloaded and installed. It's time to play! I think I have a few hours before Kiyotaka gets home from work.