II

Niki

The next morning, I woke up, freshen up put my mask on and went downstairs for breakfast. Hopefully, my sister isn't present. .

I spoke too soon because the moment I reached the living room my father was there, my step mother was there and so as my annoying step sister but there's an unfamiliar male with them.  Is he my sister's boyfriend? Or is he another mistake of my father? I swear if he's really another mistake, I'm gonna ugh damn it!

"Riki, you're awake"

"Of course . . can I be here if I'm asleep?"

They stilled well except the new guy who is simply chuckling to himself.

"Uhm your new personal assistant is here. . ."

Where? I don't see any man with a huge build or a man who screams "fear me".

My shock was over the roof when the unfamiliar guy stood up and extended his hand towards me.

"Hi Riki . . I'll be your new body guard, I'm Kim Sunoo. .nice to be at your service"

What? This little ball of fluff is my body guard? He's even shorter than me and goodness, my sister is even more believable to be a soldier than him being a body guard. How did he manage to pass police academy with this physique?

"If you continue to judge me and not shake my hand, this hand will land somewhere on your ugly face"

And he's got attitude.

I rolled my eyes before taking his hand which are soft as a baby's hand. How can I believe that he's capable of even carrying me if I collapse.

"Ok nice to meet you sir. . . and you have nowhere to land your tiny fist on my face because this face is nowhere near ugly"

He smiled at me and seriously he's too adorable that I can't imagine him probably hurting someone.

Oh wait, maybe he's a nurse that my dad hired for me. Yeah because no way in hell can he survive even a sound of bullets.

"Oh is it? How can you prove you're not ugly hm?"

He's getting into my nerves already. And imagine being with him 24/7, I'm gonna literally lost my mind, I mean, why would they get me a nurse? And the fact that he look babier than a baby themselves, I'd be more embarrassed.

"Dad, why would you hire me a nurse?"

"Excuse me, I'm not a nurse. I work for Park Security Agency and I'm one of the top detectives, spies, assasin and security all at once even if I don't come from a top police university. Actually, this mission is very surprising to me because I thought I'd work on something so important that Mr. Jung himself came to ask for me specifically which I don't know why, but then it turns out I'd just baby sit a problematic teenager. . ---"

"I'm not a baby. And for your information, I don't need you to be with me----"

"Stop you two!!"

We both turn towards my dad which is a great idea or else I would literally squish-- I mean strangle this person. Wait, why do I keep on complimenting him?

"Alright, Riki you listen to me, I'm doing this for your own good. I don't want anything to happen to you please just bear with it for a few months please. . . and Sunoo, we hired him because he is the only one who people won't think as a security guard, no offense Sunoo. We're aware of how you won't want that people will laugh at you but with Sunoo beside you, people will think you are just with a friend . . Would you want these people to be with you instead of Sunoo? Your choice"