XXXVIII

Riki

After our fitting for our suits along with some of our friends, Sunoo and I are currently driving to the restaurant for our taste test for our menu and knowing my Fluff, he will stuff himself with lots of food so I made sure I prepared the menu to his liking and contacted the restaurant beforehand. I am not aiming for a taste test, I just want to make him eat again. I missed seeing him stuff his cheeks.

"This restaurant looks fancy Riki . . . I sure hope they serve good food and not just teenie tiny portions with edible gold."

"Don't worry Fluff . . they do the best catering service here and I'm sure you'll love their food, especially the desert . ."

He happily grabbed my hand as he swung them back and forth. We walked to the restaurant and sat on the table assigned to us.

"Woah, these look so good. Are you sure they're edible?"

"Yes and they are all yours"

He happily took a plate and began to try all the food in the menu while I also did some taste test, I most of the time is watching him stuff his cheeks as his eyes constantly widen while he did some little jumps here and there. I for sure knew what to place in our menu from his reactions.

We finished the main course and now, it's time for desserts.

Sunoo's eyes literally glowed at the sight of the food on the plates that were being served to us. I can't blame him tho, these desserts look so pretty and extravagant. Added to that, they taste good.

I cannot really put to words how I feel so happy and in love at the moment. It is just him enjoying the deserts, why do I feel like I am about to burst from too much cuteness and love? My heart is beating oddly fast that I cannot help but squish his cheeks.

His eyes widen when I did that but he just smiled before swallowing his food. He gave me a glare as he wiped his lips with the paper towel to prepare for another dessert.

Looking around, I noticed that the staffs have left us alone.

I held his hand that is about to put more food in his mouth before I kissed his soft plump lips taking him off guard.

The spoon was left on the table as he wrapped his arms around my nape and I held the back of his head to a deeper kiss. He parted his lips giving me the opportunity to enter my tongue into his mouth. I tasted the strawberry he just had a while ago before sucking on his tongue making him moan a little.

Can I continue with the taste test or can I just drive us back home?

"Riki. . stop . . we have to finish this"

I pouted when he slowly pushed me back.

"Please? . . we can continue tomorrow. . ."

"No, we have scheduled this so we will finish this. Plus, let's not bother the staffs again for another reservation ok?"

"They get paid tho"

"Hey be nice . . Or else"

"Ok I'll behave"

He continued to taste as I just ate some of the pastries on the table.

Between you and me, I'm thankful for wearing some loose pants and an oversized shirt today.

___

Time skip, we already handed the staffs the list of the food we will have at our wedding and if I didn't tell Sunoo there is a limit, he would've taken all of the list. Just a secret, there is actually no limit. Is it bad for me that I want to hurry home?