XXIII (7 days)

Riki

Fluff is suddenly saying all of these today after he totally hesitated yesterday and he even didnt speak to me the whole day. Definitely, something is wrong.

"Where were you yesterday?"

"I went out with a friend to clear my mind. . . I fell asleep at his place because my head hurts"

I lean in closer and his eyes did that thing again, changing colors, not only that. I know he has no idea that I have been noticing his eyes often lately.  How they will change colors out of the blue.

"Your eyes are changing colors again . . just tell me when you're ready Fluff. . I want to come from you openly, not because I asked you to . . . please just be honest with me. In your own time Fluff . . . tell me in your own time"

Tears stream down his face as he held my face with his palms. I gave him a smile before I wipe his tears with my thumb. The offer he gave me is very tempting to me to find out what I have been dying to know but I don't want to force it out of him. I want that he will tell me. I don't care how, it just matters what he is comfortable with.

"Riki . .  I . . I - -"

"Don't force yourself baby . . if you can't tell me . . I can understand. . ."

He look me in the eyes as if he's memorizing every part of my face. Why does it give me an impression that he's saying goodbye? I mean, the sad eyes, the tears and the way he slowly caress my face is giving me that vibe.

"I love you"

Ok is he going somewhere for a very long time?

"I love you too Fluff .  . is everything alright? Why do you look sad? You know you can - -"

I was interrupted when he suddenly straddles me before kissing me with his arms around my nape.

I was startled but I began to regain my composure and kissed him back. Just then, I didn't expect the next turn of events but I do know the kiss deepens.

Breathing heavily, I gaze into his eyes and again, they're gray. He leaned in so I met him halfway and we began to kiss more heated this time. His fingers threaded in my hair as he occasionally tug them. My hands move on his sides as he slowly leans forward making my back hit the bed.

My senses came back when I felt my shirt being removed from my body.

I sat up and slowly pushed him back.

"Fluff. .  stop . . "

"I'm sorry .  ."

"Ssh . . it's alright. .. I now can tell you really are going through something you're not telling me . . ."

"I am . . "

"I'm just here .  ."

I slowly kissed him before I picked my shirt from the floor and wore it. Laying down on my bed, I pat the space beside me making us cuddle early in the morning.

[Warning!! Violence ahead!!!]

"Riki . . just listen ok? . . I don't know how I can repeat myself if you didn't listen. ."

"Ok . . I'll just hold you until you're finished"

"Seven days Riki . . after seven days, I will leave. . and for a very very long time, I won't return. You might be a grown up adult before I even come back. . . however, I'm sad of leaving. . because I won't be seeing you for a very long time and I'm gonna miss you. . but I'm also scared. I'm scared that our training won't be enough for you to be able to survive this world.