XXVIII (2 days)

Sunoo

I managed to convince Riki to go to school today because this kid is not planning to attend his classes and just cuddle with me on the bed. But still, I don't want to be a bad influence and be the reason he will be called in the detention room.

As usual, I drove us to school with Riki sulking on the passenger's seat making me laugh at him.

When we reached school, we walked the hallways and it seriously feels like I'm walking down memory lane as the flashbacks of Riki and I when we first walk this hallway flashed in front of me.

Riki squeezed my hand as we entered his classroom and with that, his class routine continued and during lunch, we again went to the office of Hoyeon where we saw Heeseung seated on the couch as she cleared her desk ready to eat her lunch.

"Oh hi . . just in time"

"Heeseung-ie . . you look comfy"

He smiled at me as I gave him a fist bump and Riki went to take out his lunch box.

"Hey, you wanna visit the faculty room later?"

I look at Heeseung and he just laughed at me and I'm also quite intrigued on what goes on inside the faculty room.

"Can we?"

"Of course . . . it's not like the teachers will kick us out . . the teachers in faculty room 107 are really nice so we can"

"I like that. . hey Riki, do you wanna go and disturb the faculty later? I mean, you can just say you wanna speak to sir Soonyong"

Riki seem to like the idea and I remembered sir Jun telling me that I can always drop by. And, if I'm not mistaken, sir Jun and sir Minghao are also some sort of body guards in this school so might as well talk to them.

Riki finished his lunch in a heartbeat and as Heeseung is about to stand to join us to the faculty room as it was his idea in the first place, Hoyeon cleared her throat making Heeseung sigh before slumping back down in the couch.

"What's the matter?"

"Well, the thing is, Heeseung cannot stay out of my sight and so as I. . . and because I don't plan on leaving my office, he will stay with me"

Oh right, I forgot that Heeseung still has a job in this area.

"Ouch . . . uhm Heeseung hyung, I'm sorry but it seems like you will be staying out of this for now . "

Riki said as Heeseung just gestured for us to leave and I think I saw a slight smirk on his face. Oh boy, a revenge is coming for you Hoyeon. You might have to physically prepare yourself.

"It's alright. . next time"

I raised my brow at him confirming my hunch and indeed he just smiled and I know I'm right.

"They're getting along well if you ask me"

"Yeah . . . I can tell. Apart from Soobin hyung, no guy have actually managed to stay within three ft. from my sister that long. I don't know, she just have this aura that makes guys like scared. . but I don't understand them tho like my sister is not even scary"

"Well, let's just say she's picky around people she wants to be around her . . I don't blame her tho, it's hard to find suitable groups these days. . "

We are walking to the faculty room when we came across the art room where Sir Kim Mingyu  currently just finished fixing the room for his class later.