IV

(Warning!! This part have mentions of su*cide so if you're uncomfortable, I suggest you scroll over the part)

Sunoo

Riki slept after I manage to give him some oxygen to which that stupid school nurse should have done in the first place. I mean, Riki is literally turning blue a while ago and she gave him a paper bag? How can Riki use it if he can't even breathe on his own.

As I stare at his sleeping figure, I can tell by the look on his face how much stress is he going through everyday. He looks so tired even in sleep that I can't help but feel mad at those morons who did this to him. On the other hand, he really look like Hoyeon, his sister but he is actually so good looking if you ask me. However, the pain on his face that is visible even in sleep hides the glow on his beautiful face. I bet he will look even more good looking if his face will be filled with its natural glow.

I have never seen anyone that defeated upon seeing their soaked locker because I never have encountered someone with a soaked locker. But the look on his face a while ago is what hurt me.

I have seen other people make that face and the next thing I know, those people took their own lives. Just how much is Riki carrying everyday?

The moment we entered the school, it started. He can't do anything because he don't want that small act of bullying to worsen but these airheads still continue to torment him. They just won't leave him alone and that thing they did to his notes, I think they have gone too far. I mean, I know that Riki's schooling is the only thing that he holds because he can't do anything he wants. His sister told me that because Riki can't dance, he just do the thing he does best, his studies.

The thing with his notes literally destroyed his whole life as he can no longer retrieve them. He can't review without his notes and if he won't review, he won't do well on his test. And if he don't do well in his test, he can go through an emotional breakdown which is always not good.

It makes me want to bury those kids alive.

I want to wait for him to wake up so I can drive him home to rest and maybe freshen up and not think of his notes. I will hunt those people tonight.

Riki's color is slowly coming back which is a relief and after a while, his eyes opened and I notice how it immediately was filled with tears.

"Where's my mask?"

"It's here. . don't worry, no one saw your face, just me. Just let the air in first before you put this on. . "

"I don't want this"

He's about to remove his oxygen but I grip his wrist.

"No . . let that on first . ."

"I hate this . ."

"You need that . . if you can manage to breathe properly on your own, we can remove that"

Why do I feel like I am speaking with a kid? I mean, remember how we bribe kids to do something?

He began to steady his breathing making me sigh in relief and I didn't even spoke another sentence and he already snatched his mask away from me and immediately wore them.

"This didn't happen. ."

"You know how body guards are suppose to protect you? . . tell me what to do "

"No need. . having someone stood up for me makes their eyes burn more towards me. So just let them be"

"They must be stopped. . . now, do you want to go home first?"