XXX

Riki

I walk to school with a heavy heart as I am now walking down the hallways on my own just like before when I didn't meet Sunoo hyung. I went straight to my class and just let the lesson distract me. As I have said, I should just continue from where we started because if I will start all over again, it could be dangerous for me. So I just did what I always do and that is to focus in class, practice my dance, and of course, do some digging with two of my professors.

I am currently in my sister's office as I wait for her and Heeseung hyung to come. It is actually quite weird because they are always here when I come, and Soobin hyung actually said that Hoyeon might be late due to some work for the upcoming anniversary.

After ten minutes, Yeonjun hyung entered the office and that's cue for Soobin hyung to exit as well but because I'll be alone, they stayed back for a while to accompany me.

"By the way, Riki where is Sunoo? It's quite new to me not seeing him with you"

Yeonjun hyung asked as he handed me some fish shaped buns. He always gave me some when he brought it with him.

"Ah . . it's an emergency. He needs to go back to his home . ."

"I see hopefully he'll be back soon . . oh by the way, practice after class yeah? . . or you can sit this one out since you basically memorize everything. ."

"it's fine hyung.  . also, I would love to give a hand . . "

"Oh . . alright then . . ah here they are. . we'll see you later Riki. But really, if you don't feel well, you can sit this one out. And come to our final practice instead"

Yeonjun and Soobin hyung then left the office when my sister and Heeseung hyung enter. They both don't look well, did something happen?

Heeseung is not on his usual energetic behavior and my sister looked confused.

"You guys ok?"

I asked when Hoyeon handed me my lunch box.

"Yeah . . I guess. Did you wait for long?"

"Not really . . ."

I then walk to Heeseung hyung because my sistet obviously didn't like to be talking right now.

"Hyung, what happened?"

Even Heeseung hyung is not touching his food and is just in deep thought.

"She happen to cross paths with your cousin in the toilet. . . I don't know what they talk about but I know it's nowhere near good because she was still shaken when I went in to get her. She won't even tell me what she told her. . "

"Konon? . . are you sure?"

"100% . . . I saw her exit the bathroom before your sister. . . up to this day, I still can't figure out their tactic or whatever they're planning"

"What do you think?"

"I have no clue . . but that's not what worries me the most"

I noticed how he glance at my sister who up to this moment is still in daze.

"What do you know of her as a kid?"

"I . . . I am a jerk so I didn't really pay attention to her ..  "

"I will tell you this because it will help both you and her. . . she had an encounter with your uncle before. Hiro Nishimura. He's been tailing you for ages. . ."