XXV (5 days)

Riki

I am currently not asleep and it is already four in the morning. I am just laying on my bed as Sunoo hyung used me for his pillow. I was awake since midnight and I haven't slept since then.

I don't know, I feel scared and uneasy. Sunoo hyung could leave anytime soon and I could be killed by my uncle's minions anytime soon. .. - - wait, I cannot be killed, I must survive. I will still wait for Sunoo hyung to come back. I need to train harder to improve and to become Amazing to the point that my uncle will see no chance of defeating me and hopefully will give up on me.

If he will come talk to me in a peaceful manner and not touch anyone I love, I could give him half of my inheritance or even all of it since I don't need so much luxury anyway. I can just work under my sister in my dad's company and me and Sunoo can live a happy and comfortable life.

I thread my fingers through his hair as I take my time to gaze at his face.

"Please visit even for a minute Fluff. . . even just show your face to make me feel assured. ."

I kissed his forehead as I held onto him while waiting for the sun to shine.

It has been three hours since I woke up before Sunoo woke up.

We washed up and brushed our teeth before we went back to my bed and cuddle.

"I'm too lazy to train today . . let's go on a date what do you think?"

"Yeah . . . I like that . ."

After we changed, I offered to drive us to somewhere. I have something in mind actually but we need to buy more things.

So after we finished shopping for food, I drove us to the private property of Jay hyung, the forest. No one will disturb us here tho because Jay hyung made sure that this property of his is exclusively for him. But because I have grown closer to him these past few weeks, I have the privilege to be here.

We spread the mat on the ground before placing all the food we got and Sunoo immediately dove into eating his mint chocolate ice cream. I went back to the car and brought out my canvas. Yes, I brought it here because I wanna do something.

"Fluff. . . can you do me a favor?"

He looks up before nodding upon seeing my already spread out canvas, paints and paintbrushes.

"What is it?"

"Just stay still there. . and look at me . ."

He smiled before placing down his ice cream on the ground and properly positioned himself on the blanket and stayed still. I look up and noticed that he's looking at me and I can't help but notice how his eyes are glistening with unshed tears.

I began to paint him as he sat there meeting my eyes every time I look up. I want to paint as quick as I could but I want to make this amazing, I will make a lot of painting of him, maybe that will be my past time job as I am waiting for him.

After I am done in like 45 minutes, I gave him a thumbs up making him immediately lay down on the blanket, he might be exhausted from the long minutes of staring at me. I gaze at my painting and I wanna cry at how beautiful he looks. I smiled when I felt his presence behind me with his arms wrapped around my neck giving me a back hug as he look at his image.

"That looks beautiful Riki"

"I know . . . thank you for staying still . . although I don't know how you did that. ."

"it's a simple magic trick baby .  .  anyway, your fish shaped buns are getting cold . ."

"Ah ..  Yes. . do you mind posing for another artwork Fluff?"