XVI

Sunoo

Riki is like having the time of his life with this Jaeyun and I can't help but have this bubbling feeling inside me that is tempting to burst any moment.

"Don't worry Sunoo, Jaeyun is not someone you should worry about . . he's my boyfriend so.. ."

"I know that . . you two are still not married so . . "

"Yah are you saying that Jaeyun and I will break up?"

"Yes if you don't take care of him very well. . . "

"That's what I'm doing. . . "

"You better be . . when will our food be done?"

"You don't want to be here now?"

"Not when your boyfriend is being way too friendly with Riki"

Sunghoon just laughed and signalled Jaeyun something making said male to exit to the kitchen. Finally, maybe our ramen is ready and finally, Riki is facing me.

I don't know why I'm even feeling mad with him interacting with Jaeyun when I know at the end of the day, we will be together.

I sounded too confident and so in love with that line. I'm jealous ok?

Just last night he made me feel all butterflies on my belly and now he's ignoring me for Jaeyun?

I don't hate Jaeyun but the thought of him and Riki? Nah . . It can't be r-right? Goodness, this kid is driving me crazy. I should teach him a lesson, but how?

When our ramen is placed in front of us by Sunghoon, I gave him a small thank you before smiling because finally, I'm gonna eat.

"Are you and Sunghoon close?"

"No, I told you, we met when I came here before and I told him I'll be back with you so . .- -"

I cut my sentence when I saw how he rolled his eyes and ate his noodles. He's even taking few glances at Sunghoon who's talking with Jaeyun and I think he's glaring at them.

So he's really jealous of Jaeyun talking to Sunghoon? Does he have a crush on Jaeyun?

"Yah, stop glaring at Sunghoon. . ."

"Why not?"

"Are you jealous at him? Well it is normal for him to talk to his boyfriend. ."

I just received a "Psh" from him making me question of bringing him here is a good choice or did I just ruin his life. I should've just brought him back home to eat him mom's breakfast. If we stayed back at his house, maybe he doesn't have to meet Jaeyun.

"Why are you staring at them? Are you also jealous of Sunghoon speaking with Jaeyun? Remind you, they're boyfriends"

"What?"

"you're caught Sunoo . . . having a crush at Sunghoon I see"

My mouth immediately fell open as I stare at him quickly eating his ramen.

He thinks I have a crush on Sunghoon? How dare he say that to me when he's this one person who's been crushing on Jaeyun the moment they met.

I just gave him an annoyed look as I also finished my food before I paid and walked out the door with him following me behind.

Why can't he just stay back with his Jaeyun?

I walked until we reached home and I entered my room before laying down on my bed. I totally want to rest because walking made me tired and sleepy.