XXXIII

*5 years later*

Sunoo

I feel nice. . .

When I woke up, I can feel my whole self restored again. I feel so alive and well again. I can use my powers to the max level again. I jumped off the bed and went to my brother's room.

These past like eight months in our world, Jungwon has been busy with leading the kingdom that till now, I am still clueless on who is his special someone. I know he has a special someone because he said so before, he has no bride but another groom.

I have been in my room almost all the time I'm resting and I can't wait to step into the human world again. I miss Riki so bad that I want to be with him again and I want to hold him again. I hope everything was settled with his relatives and I'm excited to see what he grew into. He's probably a man right now and is already done with school. He's probably working.

Wait, where will I find him then? Will he still be living in the Jung mansion? Or will he have his own place?

I walked into my brother's room expecting to see him on the couch or on his desk but I didnt expect him to be standing in the middle of the room looking at nowhere in particular.

"Jungwon?"

His eyes darted at me as he slowly approached me and his eyes looked hesitant as if he wants to say something or not.

"How are you feeling?"

"Ah. . .I'm fine . . I'm completely fine and I want to go back into the land again, back to the human world again . . ."

His hold on my hand tighten as he inhaled a huge amount of air.

Something is not right.

"Daniel is still recovering and the doctors just called to tell me he just recently responded so he has a higher chance of survival"

"Wait? What happened to Daniel? And how is he recovering?"

"Shit. .you didn't know?"

I was in my room for almost all the time and the kingdom was once in chaos from an attack making Jungwon so busy that he rarely visit me. I have no clue on the outside world and even the helpers who attend to me don't interact with me because they're afraid, gosh.

And I now found out that Daniel is barely surviving?
What happened on Earth?

"What's going on?"

He led me to his bed before I sat on it and he sat beside me.

"Daniel was heavily injured like eight months ago. He transported back in here dying. . . "

So he was here for almost five years in Earth's time?

"What happened?"

"Well, it was after Hiro Nishimura was arrested .  .  . his daughter hid an explosive in the campus and Riki found it . . he managed to remove it from where it was planted and managed to bring it at an open area where it exploded. . . Daniel shielded Riki from the explosion but not enough .  .  . I went there and checked before the war started and it turns out, while Daniel is recovering, so as Riki. . ."

Riki?

He was heavily injured?

"So Daniel has been recovering for years now? If Daniel is that injured . . - Jungwon, send me there now . . please, I need to check on him . . please send me there now. . ."

"I .  .I think I should not. . . I don't want to hurt you . ."

Is Riki perhaps. ..

No he can't . . .he can't be . .