X

Sunoo

To say I am mad is an understatement. How dare they try to sabotage Riki in front of the huge crowd in that theater?

What pisses me off the most is not the fact that they made him dance to the dance that almost killed him just so he  would be embarrassed. But the fact that Riki is excited to perform that song for the first time ever. For the first time in many years he will be dancing again. He anticipated this moment for years and they decided to ruin it just like that?

It is no question that Riki did an amazing job with the surprise effect with the song, he will always do a good job but to me, that event just crushed him. The laughter and how everyone brought out their phones to record his supposed humiliating moment is really frustrating to watch. And to think that Riki almost had a heart attack and they're still laughing? What kind of creatures humans have become these days?

This is his moment to shine, he dreamt to have this chance and he was so excited to show it to everyone but it was ruined.

We're back in the house after that incident and I am in my room because I cannot reach to Riki. I tried to talk to him but he won't open the door for me and it saddens me because he's not this down this morning.

I sat up and place a jacket over my shoulder. I'm planning to go for a hunt.

I knocked on Riki's door to tell him I'm leaving for a while and not even a single response was given to me. It makes my blood boil so I sprint to the university. It is midnight so I know it is the perfect timing for my search.

I jumped over the high fences of the school and I entered the security center. It is where all footage and CCTV monitoring happens.

There are guards here tho so I made them sleep with a few tricks up my sleeves. I just made them feel so tired and sleepy. When they fell asleep, I blindfolded all of them and tied them altogether on a chair before I went to the footage last audition.

I saw the area where all music will be played and I saw yet again that stupid bully with a cast on his arms gave the director a flash drive and the director must've thought that Riki asked him to.

Looks like a broken arm isn't enough to make him stay away from Riki after all. Maybe a wheelchair would do, or a hospital bed maybe.

I stepped out of the control room with my hood over my head because I might have superpowers but I cannot be invisible. I walked towards the lockers and I rolled my eyes when I saw a lot of notes on Riki's locker. I went and took all of them reading them one by one and I almost barfed at how they wrote overly sweet messages saying that they have always believed he has this talent. Some notes even have numbers on them and a date invite.

However, there are also a lot of criticisms saying that he won't make it and he won't be able to dance again because he will 'd' word. Some even threaten him that there will be a sniper at the university if he will dance with the dance troupe. How disgusting. I totally lost interest in humanity being awesome again. I mean with my hundred years of existence living secretly with humans, I have seen how they treat each other with so much respect I would he ashamed if I didn't bow at an elder person.

However, as time passed by, it is changing. Instead of parents scolding their kids for their bad behavior, it is the kids who have the guts to yell back. Before, kids have to beg for their parents to play outside with their friends but now, parents have to be the one to beg their kids to listen to them.

What the heck?

I might be stuck in the old times but is respect also aging and then dies? I don't think so.