XXXVII

Sunoo

Riki is staring into my soul as we sat face to face on the couch.

After regaining some of his memories, he wouldn't let go of me from his hold. Countless sorries were given by him while I asure him it is alright.

After he cried his eyes out, he fell asleep on me making me smile at the fact that despite him being a grown man, he still wanted to be cuddled like a kid. I fixed my position to make my back comfortable so I laid down on the couch as I place his head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around him as I felt his tighten around my waist.

I softly ran my fingers through his hair. I missed those times when he would do it to me till I fell asleep. I want to be spooned again into his arms and sleep like no tomorrow.

I closed my eyes and let the sleepiness take my consciousness.

___

When I opened my eyes, I got confused when Riki and my position switched making me the one to be cuddled instead. I also felt his fingers combing my hairs as he occasionally place a kiss on top of my head.

His other hand is currently intertwined with mine as they lay beside his torso.

"I thankfully remember you now Fluff"

My eyes unknowingly shed tears when I heard that pet name from him again. This time, he really remembered me.

"Now, we will no longer separate. I can follow you to your world if I had to"

He's so sweet.

I then looked up meeting his eyes and I can't help but move on top of him and literally made him my bed. My hands went to cup his face as I can't help but place a quick kiss on his cheek. Touching his face right now feels so new. His baby fat now does not exist and I his face is looking more matured. Of course he's already in his mid 20s so what do I expect?

8 years have gone so fast and let me tell you, it's scary how time flies.

"Do you remember everything about me?"

"Yes . . just a while ago, I now understood why I had paintings of a nine tailed fox. . . it was you. How are you? Have you healed?"

"Yeah. . . and I will not be using too much of my powers now to be able to stay here longer. Also, I want to be with you for a longer time. . "

I want to tell him something tho but I don't think this is the right time. I will just surprise him with it when the time comes.

"You have no idea how I feel right now. having you beside me again is like a new life for me. I mean, I spent the last eight years trying to figure out the missing piece of myself and now that I have you, I promise to not let you go alone again. Promise me you'll never leave me again?"

"I will promise to be with you longer . . . but I still need to heal so I might leave you then again. But I am sure you'll be fine now that you know how my healing process will go"

"Thank you for being strong and for not giving up on me"

"And thank you for waiting for me . . "

He sat up making me do the same before he held my hand where the ring was

"When and where will you want our wedding to be held?"

My eyes widen at the same time my heart picked up its pace when he said that.

"Will you decide?"