XIX

Sunoo

I look at the clock and it is already one pm so I quickly shift back into my human form and take a shower.
Yes, I needed to shift during that night as my body needs to recharg once in a while. I am growing weaker as the day passed by and I know Riki notices it which is more reason for me to gain more strength as I don't want him to sorry about me. I don't want him to be thinking about me. I want him to focus on being stronger because he will need that when I will have to leave.

I could wait for him to come home or go get him from school.

I chose to wait for him to come home because my body is still sore from shifting and I want to just sleep and nothing else. But I also want to go for a walk or a short run. Nah, I can just find some food downstairs or snoop around Riki's room.

I'm hungry so I went downstairs and I saw the maids chilling in the living room. The thing about this household is that they give their maids tasks to accomplish and if they're done, they can call their family members or watch some TV in the living room. They however cannot go out unless it is their day off.

Work in this house can be exhausting too. Imagine cleaning a whole ass mansion.

"Oh Sunoo, you're feeling fine now?"

One of them saw me as she stood up.

"Ah yeah. . I'm just hungry"

"You want me to cook?"

The cook of the house stood up but I stopped her.

"I'm fine. . you guys can continue with your show . . I can manage"

"Ah good thing you're fine now..  . Sir Riki has been so sad and sulky lately"

I walk inside the kitchen and saw how everything is so clean that I feel bad of using a utensil or plate. Should I just boil some ramen?

I took out a pot and boil a pack of ramen before waiting for it to cook. After it is done, I sat on the bar table and began to eat but halfway to my meal, the door burst open in the living room and Riki rushed into the kitchen as he gasps for air. My chopsticks then froze midair as I look at him.

This kid is suppose to be in school.

He place his things on the table before rushing to me and hugged me from behind burying his face at the crook of my neck.

"You're suppose to be at school"

"Why didn't you tell me you're feeling fine now? I could've cooked for you. Even just make you ramen . ."

"You didn't answer me.  .  . why aren't you in school?"

"Noona told me you're awake and I rushed here"

"I never told your sister- -"

I look at the maids silently squealing and I knew one of them told Riki I'm awake. Seriously, since when did they become shippers.

"You ran?"

"I rode a taxi . . . I skipped class. . . I missed you . . please don't be sick again. I promise to take care of you well so you won't be sick again. . it's hard to see you weak"

I smiled as I pat his arm that is wrapped around my waist before turning to head to the side to look at him but I stopped at how our faces are so close as we stare into each other's eyes. 

Is it just me or Riki looked like he grew some jawline.

"I will try not to be sick ok? Now let me eat in peace"