XVIII

Riki

I can't believe I am that weak that I cannot even lift up a two kilo dumbbell for twenty times.

Well that is before but now, after Sunoo hyung comforted me, I am more determined to prove myself that I can be stronger. Well it is not impossible if your cheerleader is Kim Sunoo, you won't run out of energy.

It is day five of our exercise and I can say I am seeing the change in myself. I also took in Hoyeon noona's advice of taking in the vitamins the doctor prescribed for me which is what I should be doing for the past years. It is for immunity and bones I think.

Five days is all it took for me to get used to the routine of waking up early and jogging until the park and walking back home. Five days is all it took for me to get used to every afternoon training with Sunoo hyung. And it surprised me how my body is responding beautifully to this new routine.

Imagine me if I am this motivated years ago.

Also, unknown to Sunoo hyung, I asked my dad to get me a training equipment where he place in his office. You know the pull up bar? Yes, that's the one. Dad also promised to  accompany me with my pull ups so I am so happy.

Pull up is also helpful for my arms.

I secretly want to carry Sunoo hyung someday like some cliché couple on TV and spun him around, or just carry him hehe.

Unfortunately, Sunoo hyung hasn't been feeling well lately. For the past three days. He always looks so weak and his pink lips are slowly loosing its healthy color. I always ask him about I but he always say he's alright. His skin is pale and I noticed how he's skinnier than before.

Yesterday, he told me to not disturb him in his room as he will rest and he wants to be alone for the whole day. So after we got home from school, he immediately locked himself in his room and he used the other lock to not let anyone enter.

Currently, I am at the backyard as I am looking at the beautiful moon. It would be more beautiful if Sunoo hyung is beside me tho. It is midnight but I cannot sleep. You can't blame me, I am used to Sunoo beside me so.

I know he's resting now, hopefully, he'll be alright soon. I miss him.

I looked up the moon before snapping a photo and sending it to Sunoo hyung. I look up at the window in his room and saw that the lights are on. Maybe he's awake, he might need some water or medicine, I should help him.

I ran upstairs and saw his door is still closed so I retreat and went into my room. I laid on my bed but after tossing and turning around, I still can't sleep. How can I sleep?

I walked out and knocked on his door but no answer, it's so silent, maybe he's asleep. I hope I can sleep too.

I sent him a good night text before I went back to bed.
____

When I woke up, I immediately prepare for my morning jog when I realized I have to go alone because Sunoo hyung is sick. I will do my best so when he gets better, he can finally teach me heavy stuff without worrying that I will get hurt.

I sent him a text that I will go jog and to get well quick before I went to the kitchen to greet my mom. Yes, my mom. It is so much of a task to say step mom all the time, plus she's now my mom.

"Hey mom . . I'll go jog for a while. ."

"Oh . Here, your water is ready . . is Sunoo still unwell?"

"Yeah . . he doesn't reply to my messages nor answer my calls. . I sure hope he'll get well quick. ."

"You sure miss him a lot. .."