XXXII

Riki

Yeonjun hyung is preparing us for the final stage where we will perform what we have been practicing for weeks and finally the end of the nerve wrecking anticipation.

The whole area is packed with people, students, teachers, visitors and important people are also gathered in here which makes the whole experience more nerve wrecking.

My senses were heightened as I only have myself to protect myself and my family.

We went on stage and into our positions. The music began and the crowd grew wild as I began to feel myself slip into the rhythm of the dance and into my performance making sure to give my all and to show them what I got.

After our performance, I immediately went backstage to check on my parents when I was held back by Yeonjun hyung.

"Congratulations! . . you were amazing back there. . ah, Professor Jun left us some drinks. . . "

"Oh, thanks . . wait, where is Soobin hyung?"

"Ah, I'm waiting for him. Were will you go to after this?"

"Home . .  I feel so tired I might pass out . ."

"Eyy. . . you practiced like your life depends on it. . I suggest you go home and rest as you planned. We wouldn't want you to pass out of exhaustion. . "

"I guess. Ah tell Sir jun, thank you for the drinks. . "

"Will do"

I grab one bottle and gulped almost all the contents before heading to the SC office to check on Hoyeon.  I was walking to the office when my vision suddenly turned blurry and I am feeling dizzy.

Wait, am I too tired?

I saw the door and a person entered.

Just then, my body felt so limp that I fall on the ground and I saw someone approaching me. Wait, why do those shoes look familiar?

I then saw someone exit the SC office while carrying my sister and she looks unconscious. Shit what is happening?

"You do need to rest Riki"

Shit I know that voice.

I felt the person lift me up and dragged me to the school's parking lot. Why is no one around? Where will they take me? And why on Earth can't I move my arms and legs? I can't even open my eyes now.

__

I gained consciousness but I am tied on a chair surrounded by a lot of men and in front of me is a face that is unfamiliar but is so familiar as well.

"Didn't I tell you before through the texts you sent me? You can have all the freaking money and I even agreed to meet up to negotiate. . . why do this?"

"I don't trust you Riki . . . and thus, this way is more fun don't you think so? I always know every person has a value so capturing you was easy . . ."

"You just can't wait to kill me can you?"

"I won't kill you . . I will make you taste hell that you would kill yourself.  ."

A smirk left past my lips as Sunoo hyung's smiling face crossed my mind. No way in hell will I give up my life. I know he's fighting for his life right at this moment to recover faster. As for me, I need to fight to survive. Just what on Earth is this dude's problem?

"Hey, let me ask you, what really is your problem with me?"

"Ask your mother. . . all our lives I'm her shadow then all of a sudden she fell in love with some dude and then suddenly she is all great despite being a mistress. . . it's just a matter of jealousy . . and I don't really have a problem with you. I just want to see you suffer because well, I want to picture my sister suffering right now as she sees you in this state. . after you sign all papers giving me all your inheritance, you will then kill yourself .  "