XIII

Ni-Ki

It is already close to night when Sunoo and I are driving back home of course with him driving and me just randomly playing with his fingers when he is not using his other hand. As we drove, a car suddenly stopped in front of ours making Sunoo immediately step on the breaks.

My heart picked up pace when I saw the men from those cars came out all of them wearing masks and a fancy suit but what alarms me are those baseball bats and metal pipes they're holding. Sunoo immediately pressed a button in front of him and all the windows and windshields of the car darkened but I still can see outside. Sunoo pressed something on the door of the passenger's seat before he undid his seatbelt.

We can just drive past them but it is impossible, we're literally surrounded by cars and it only can take them a few minutes before they kill us, well if they plan to do that in the first place.

I felt a hand hold mine before I look beside me.

"Don't panic, I won't be here with you this time. . . just stay here, they can't come to you but don't open the door no matter what"

Before I even respond, he already stepped out the car successfully locking me inside it. I watched in horror as those men attacked him. I fist out my phone to call my dad for help or even a police but then I cannot open it. I searched for Sunoo's phone but it is locked and I cannot open it.

I instead took his charger and plug it in the socket in this car since the car's engine is still on, I can charge my phone. I look ahead and my jaw dropped when I saw how Sunoo is effortlessly swinging the metal pipe towards those men successfully hitting them straight on the face. But one man grab him by his shirt and flung him towards the car making him crash onto it and I can literally feel the pain from where I am seated

Thankfully, he dodged the pipe that went flying towards him. My hands are shaking like a leaf in a storm right now that I cannot even hold my phone as I just calm my nerves and make sure I won't have an attack because Sunoo hyung is the priority at this moment, he must not worry about me.

I am still amazed at how he still fights a lot of those men who are much bigger than him with ease. When most of the men are down, I almost pass out when I saw more come out the car and they're more dangerous with the knives I saw in thier hold. Sunoo don't look fazed tho as he just grab a metal pipe from the ground and threw it like a dart towards the man in from hitting him directly on the face before he like flew and kick four men down.

He managed to grab some knives but instead of using it to defend himself, he just threw it again as those knives bury themselves in three men's leg. I then saw how he had a close physical combat with two and because of those men's size, he was easily overpowered when they grab him by his arms and threw him on the ground.

The blood coming that oozes from his forehead is my last straw and I felt my chest tighten. I shakily grab my inhaler and calmed my nerves when I saw him stand up and began to crack his bones with a small smirk on his face.

I saw how only two men were left standing and within a few seconds, with just two metal pipes, he knocked them to the ground.

He entered one car and drove it away giving a way for our car before he entered and began to drive home without even a hint of pain or exhaustion.

When we reached home, I didn't say anything and assisted him in his room but before we even enter, he collapsed and good thing I am close to be able to catch him before he hit the ground.

Carrying him to his bed, I called one of our maids and she brought us the medical kit.

"Sunoo . . can you hear me?"