XXXIX (FINAL)

Sunoo

Walking towards the man I loved like no other to finally be with him for the rest of my life could probably be the best feeling I have ever felt my whole immortal life.

Holding onto my brother's arms, I can't help but tear up when I finally reached the front and he held my hand as we faced the officiating minister. He has a very gentle smile and he looks excited to speak to finally make us official.

(Again, I don't know wedding stuff and so I will just be narrating)

Finally, it is time for our vows, wait, do I have my copy with me?

I look at Jungwon and mind linked him about the copy if he had and sadly, he shook his head as he thought I have it with me.

I look at Riki who is already getting ready for his vows and the microphone is already in his hold.

"Sunoo . . my fluffy security guard, teacher, boyfriend and fiance, now to be my husband and my forever, Thank you. Thank you for putting up with me during those moments I am the biggest jerk to ever exist. Thank you for keeping me company and making me strong during my weakest time and thank you for making me the strongest I can be.

Forgetting us is the most regretful thing I think I ever did but thank you for coming back to my memory. I love you so much and I will do my best to make you the happiest fluff you could ever be. As we journey together to lifetime, I will be the best I can be for us. I love you Fluff"

My eyes are crying waterfalls with how much love and sincerity he gave me through his words and before I knew it, the microphone is on my hold.

"Hey . . Thank you for giving me a challenge that ended up with my heart loosing and falling. . . if not for your naturally bratty behavior, I wouldn't have gone the extra mile and if I didn't do it, I wouldn't have realized how much you mean to me. .thank you for finding me magical and ethereal, that made me love myself even more. . thank you for showing me your true feelings, that made me love you more. . . Riki, Ni-Ki. . . I love you"

I smiled as I met his eyes with him who is also looking at me with the same gentle gaze I came to know.
___

It is already evening after the ceremony when Riki and I were back in our room to rest. The honeymoon will take place after we both are well rested after the hectic wedding.

I don't know about you but I think whenever I look back to my wedding, I can't help but feel like I want to do it again. I just think that it will give me different emotions after another. I just think that I will fall in love again and again.

"Riki, aren't you going to sleep yet?"

My HUSBAND is currently seated on the bed as he work on his phone. I just stepped out of the shower and I thought he's asleep but I guess not.

"I'm waiting for you . . . come"

I slid in the covers as he pulled me close to him before he let out a sigh of relief.

"You ok?"

"I'm fine.  .just so happy . . everything felt so unreal . . . I'm just making sure I'm not dreaming. I really married you didn't I?"

I laughed a little at his words as I felt the same way he does.

"I love you too . . . and yes, this is real. . hey, what time will we leave tomorrow?"

"The plane will leave at 5 in the afternoon so we have the whole day tomorrow to prepare. . ."

I hummed as I felt excited for this trip. Just the two of us in the City of Love. I bet that would be epic. But Riki told me, Paris won't be our only stop so I think he planned another activity at another place in this Earth. I sure hope we'll visit Japan, I mean, it is his home town at some point so I also would like to visit it with him.