XII

Sunoo

I am extremely happy that Riki can stand for himself this time around and I can't help but be proud of him. Imagine, from being someone they push around so much, he suddenly changed those views in a span of days and even I didnt see it coming.

I only told him before to open up a bit but I didn't expect him to be like so chill. It is as if he's been waiting for the moment to call his sister 'noona' or eat his mom's prepared breakfast. I feel like he's been waiting to do it but he's just waiting for the right moment and that moment is for someone to say, 'it's ok'. And I don't want to assume things but I am happy to give him that small talk during breakfast.

After his class, we went to the dance practice room where all new recruits are suppose to gather for a short meeting and then I think some distribution of tasks or maybe choreographies.

Of course I will go with Riki as I already asked permission from sir Hoshi and it helped to have a connection in the Student Council and the dance troupe leader. I mean, Yeonjun hyung is just the best and when I asked if I can join in even if I'm not a member, he just said yes but I am an exception because the dance practice is off limits.

"Stop shaking so much, it might trigger another earthquake"

I laughed a little as Riki is shaking and his nerves, I can feel it all over the place.

"What do you think the troupe will think of me?"

"I think they will see you at your best. The troupe cares the most about your dancing skills which in your case is not a problem"

"Really? . . let's go then . . you will come in with me right?"

"Of course but I will be staying as a secret. I don't want anyone to see me because you know how dance practices are off limits. I'll stay at the back"

I pat his shoulders as he walks in through the front door and I walk through the back door where I saw sir Jun seated on the chair . I bowed at him and he just smiled at me and pats the chair beside him.

"I promise I won't disturb . . I'm just here for Riki's company"

"Ah no problem at all. . I wont mind . . "

"If you dont mind me asking, what subject do you teach?"

"Ah, I teach mostly in the college art department. I teach the art of acting, cool right?"

"Wow, are you an actor?"

"Ah not really but I am good at teaching acting for my drama class. I also teach p.e. well not the sporty sport but you know martial arts"

"I see . . the school is pretty amazing at choosing teachers. I mean, I've seen some of the best teachers here"

"I know .  . . if you visit the faculty room during dismissal time, you will have a chance to see the most handsome set of teachers in the university. You know the faculty and administration building right? Well it houses all teachers and as it says in the building, admin"

"So do you consider yourself one of those handsome ones?"

"Ah of course . . . I mean, my face is like sculpted"

"Well who among the other teachers do you consider like close to your handsomeness?"

"I don't know really. . it is up for the people to decide. . "

"Ah ok, I will definitely stop by. . "

"You should, oh we should really pay attention to what is happening"