Chapter 13

I decided I will try to escape AFTER breakfast. Because I couldn't just leave without trying the stuff that was displayed on the table. It looked like heaven.

To be honest, I was a yogurt with cereal and a cup of tea kind of girl, so seeing so many options in front of me decided for me.

I decided to go with a single waffle, too shy to take more, but Alec, like sensing my inner battle, just grabbed another one putting it on my plate.

"Thanks" I mutter a little bit embarrassed. The fight in me is long gone at the moment. Despite the fact that I might not see his friends again, I don't want to give them a reason to want Alec mated to a gorgeous lycan than a mere werewolf.

I pick the maple syrup and start covering my waffles with the delicious sauce. I could feel stares at me and I raise my eyes at them with an innocent look.

"I like my stuff with a lot of topping" I say trying to defend myself, now with my waffles in a pool of maple syrup.

"I wouldn't have it any other way" chuckles Alec, putting two waffles on his plate and covering them with maple syrup just like I did.

I bite my lip, unable to keep under control the butterflies in my stomach. A man that likes to eat as much as me and that doesn't judge me for it? Damn. He is making reaaaaally hard not to fall for him even more.

I'm screwed.

While eating, I gather enough confidence to pour tea into my cup, adding some ice cubes so it wouldn't be too hot.

They all eat in silence, but from time to time they talk and joke. I think I saw a grape flying over my head.

When I finish my waffles, I add two more but this time I cover them with Nutella and then add some condensed milk. Ñum!

I feel the searing gaze of Alec and I meet his curious eyes. I roll my eyes at his criticism and cut a piece and bring the fork close to his lips so he could try it. Alec first stays still looking at me, deep in my soul, probably wondering why I was acting so docile now when before he had to drag me here.

He slowly opens his lips and puts the fork inside his mouth and he closes it around the fork and, without breaking eye contact, I pull back the fork and fuuuuuck that was so hot and sensual. Why is he so hot? His lips weren't thin, they were full, but mine were fuller, and his straight nose that is a little bit crooked in the middle makes him look so manly and desirable.

He then proceeds to chew, still looking at me and then I lower my eyes to his throat when he swallows, watching his Adan apple move and I think I growl.

I instantly look down clenching my jaw. Ugh! Couldn't I control myself? Is as if, all of the sudden, wasn't able to control my sexual needs and desires. Before meeting him, I didn't think much about sex, telling myself that it would happen when I feel attracted to a man. But now... I could only think about jumping his bones. Tear that shirt of his and pass my tongue all over his body, and savor his golden skin.

That warmth I felt last night start making a presence in my chest and I have to grab firmly the chair I was on to control myself. What is this? Why do I feel like I can't control myself? It was like some outside force was pulling me from the inside out, making me feel moody.

"Riley?" I hear someone call me.

I grit my teeth and stand up, feeling a sudden need to run. The chair screech when I pull it back and I walk looking around, an exit. I needed an exit.

"Riley!"

I feel two hands on my arms turning me and Alec looks at me with worry but then his expression turns to one of surprise.