Chapter 19

When I open my eyes the room was dark, the only light was from the moon coming through the windows. I only ground myself fast when the first scent my brain registered was Alec's. That and the fact I was still laying on top of him.

I prop myself on one elbow so I am now looking at the fallen angel sleeping right now. His long and messy black hair has fallen over his face, making him look dangerous and mysterious, but the fact that he was sleeping, he also looked peaceful and kind of harmless, which was a rare mix that only makes him more appealing and attractive.

I just can't believe this god was all mine.

With newfound confidence -that was probably because he was unconscious- I bring my hand to his face and softly and slowly caress every inch of him. I love how full his lips are and how sharp his jaw is.

I bite my lip, wanting him badly. The need I feel for him is almost terrifying, and I love it. It feels nice, for a change.

I wanted to keep touching him downward, but it would feel as if I was violating him, though I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind, like, at all.

I wonder what he sees in me. I mean, I'm not the most gorgeous girl in the world, and I am not super duper hyper mega skinny either, but at least I have curves, though my wide hips bring me more problems when it's time to try jeans or skirts. But Alec says that my body is sexy so I shouldn't overthink it. If my man is happy, then I shouldn't try to be better and starve myself and be miserable. It's not like I've had issues with my body before, so if I'm happy and my man is too, then that's it.

After memorizing my mate's features, I lower my eyes to his jeans, where there was a huge package, and he is relaxed now. Damn, can't wait to have all of him. But to be honest, I rather have a proper date first to get to know the basics of each other before giving myself fully to Alec.

"Who is the pervert now" Alec's hoarse voice startle me and I look up at him who was already looking at me with sleepy eyes. I tense, feeling mortification eating me alive. He just caught me staring at his crotch.

Kill me now.

"Uh..." I stutter unable to defend myself. "I was just noticing that you have your fly open" I try to say nonchalantly but my voice was strained. Alec raised a brow, and I notice how he pressed his lips together tightly in an attempt to contain the laughter. He reaches there and his smiles grow.

"No, I don't" he says, amused.

Without disconnecting our gazes, I pull down the zipper.

"Yes, you do" I insist.

We both stare at each other until he cracks up laughing loudly. I couldn't help myself and joined him laughing to the point my stomach start hurting.

"Oh, damn. I bet I won't have a second to get bored with you now at my side" he says smiling at me and I smile at him, feeling the butterflies flutter inside me. I should put names to them now that they were appearing so often.

To be honest, I've never considered myself a funny person. I mean, I can tell some jokes and make people laugh, but I was more of a quiet person. Maybe that was because I used to spend most of the time alone. Maybe now with Alec and the rest, I could develop a sense of humor!

"Love, you can stare at it as much as you want, is yours as much as mine" he smiles at me cockily. That didn't stop my cheeks from turning red. "You said earlier you wanted to talk about us and stuff. You'd like to start now?"

I nod, not knowing where I stand.

"Well, ask away"

I stay silent, thinking about my doubts.