Chapter 25

Riley's POV:

When I was still in America, I never thought that the moment that I'll show myself naked to a man would happen any time soon.

But... It was happening, like... right now.

I could feel my face heat up while my eyes stayed on Alec's. I just couldn't look away. This was so embarrassing and yet so natural!

I wasn't scared. What's more, I was kinda excited. My whole body was buzzing, electric currents running all over my body where our chests were touching.

Fuck. My naked breasts were pressed against the bare chest of Alec.

Alec's eyes turn completely black when he smelled the air, scenting my arousal. He growls and digs his face into my neck biting and licking making me a moaning mess. I feel how he grinds himself against me, making me dig my nails into his back. My eyes roll back on my skull at the pleasant sensation of his hard member rubbing against my pelvis.

"Alec..." I beg with a sigh.

"Tell me" he growls and damn I loved when he did because it was hot as fuck.

I hesitate a moment, not believing what I am about to say.

"Make me yours" I breathe out, eager to make him mine as well.

Alec instantly pulls his head out of the crook of my neck and stares at me shocked but soon is replaced by a smile, his eyes shining with lust and love.

Not able to contain myself anymore, I grab both sides of Alec's face and pull him toward me and our lips crushed and started a heated battle for dominance.

I moan when his tongue enters my mouth and I welcome it with mine loving the taste of him.

My hands go to his hair and I pull it and play with it while I let myself give in to what Alec makes me feel. I felt as if I was flying, I felt alive, my whole body trembling in anticipation, and couldn't wait for being his and for him to be mine.

My animalistic side was completely present and I growl with my hands on his boxers, frustrated with not having him naked yet. Alec moans biting on my lower lip and pulling off the last garment that stopped him from being completely exposed and he was finally bare to me. I could feel his erection on my stomach and I bit my lip, feeling all kinds of things. Feeling a naked cock on my bare skin felt weird, but knowing what it meant made me growl with desire.

Alec looks up at me, as if searching for any doubts shining in my eyes, but there were none. He lean to kiss me softly on the lips and he positioned himself on my entrance and my nerves woke up.

"Breath, my love. I'll go easy on ya, okay?" he says softly kissing all over my face trying to calm me down while he slowly starts entering me and I hold my breath at the feeling of him spreading my tight walls in the process.

I close my eyes at the sharp pain there. Fuck, it hurt like a bitch.

"Breath, baby"

Alec's voice makes me concentrate on him and I start thinking about him, what I feel for him and why I was here, mating with him. Suddenly, my body release all tension, and in its place came the pleasure once Alec was fully inside me, staying still to let me get used to his huge size.

Damn, I can't believe all of him fits inside me.

Growling, I dig my nails into his back pulling my hips upward, telling him to move.

I see how his nostrils flare at how much control it takes for him to restrain himself and not slam into me like a beast.

Slowly at first, he start moving, both staring at each other, sharing a connection that went beyond the stars, but when his pace picked up, I close my eyes moaning, my head hitting the snow and my chest raising.

"Oh, Alec!" I moan and that's all it takes for his control to fade.

Alec starts pounding on me harder and deeper moaning in my neck, where he bites softly and sucks, his hands touching everywhere.

My legs wrap around his waist pulling him closer to me, creating more friction.

Alec's growls just pull me closer to the edge and I could feel Alec tensing.

In my haze, I barely notice his canines growing, positioning where my neck and shoulder meet and bite down while he came. I scream loud, first out of pain but then out of pleasure feeling my walls tighten around Alec's cock right before I come full force.

And, not even thinking how to do it, my canines grow and in a second I have them sinking on Alec's shoulder, who growls deepening his bite.

He is the first to let go and I feel him licking the wound, cleaning any remaining blood. He kisses his mark and I growl at him, not wanting to let go, but eventually I do reluctantly.

When we are done, we both pull away to look at each other and my chest could combust with pride and love I feel for him. Alec's eyes showed the same, and I knew I made the right decision.

"I love you" I whisper, trying to control my breathing, feeling my eyelids heavy.

Alec's smile grows bigger.

"I love you too, my sweet sweet mate" he says kissing me softly on the lips.

He pulls away from me, laying on his back pulling me with him and I lay my head on his chest and I close my eyes relishing our closeness.

It was done, I bonded completely with my mate, intertwining my life with his, and couldn't be happier. I felt complete. I didn't know there was something missing in my life until I met Alec. I felt lucky. He is an amazing man and I knew he would do an even better king. He was kind, but didn't take bullshit from anyone, except me, of course. He is thoughtful and caring and smart and such a gentleman. Alec accepted me, when no one ever did back home.

I knew there was something different in me, but never thought that my classmates would pick up on that too.

With Alec, I didn't need to hide or pretend to be a coldhearted bitch so no harm would come my way, as I used to do in school. I feel comfortable being myself with him because I knew he wouldn't judge or think I am weird. I just couldn't wait to start a life with him. Now every day seems like the best day of my life, because I know I will wake up to Alec every day.

I smile to myself, feeling Alec's arms tightly securing me to him.

I am just too freaking lucky.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hello lovers! How ya think of the chapter? They finally mated and marked each other yay!

Is anyone reading on a different app? Which one?

Have a nice day and don't forget to vote and comment!

Lot of love❤️