Chapter 52

ALEC'S POV:

Riley and I started the day early. We started by walking around the town and at lunch, we went to the cemetery to have a picnic beside Riley's adoptive parents.

She introduced me to them, and then proceeded to talk to me about them while filling her mouth with ramen. I would laugh when she would be so lost in a story that she would choke on the food mid-laugh.

Riley confessed to me she is sad that she had too little time with them, but that she was glad they found her. It seems that the Dynsons and Riley helped each other when they most needed it. The Dynsons gave her a home and family while Riley gave them company.

She admits too that she would often sneak out to go to the forest for a run. It hurt her to lie to them but was the only way.

When she finishes, Riley proceeds to tell them about what happened after she entered the plane. She explained everything from meeting her biological family to meeting me, her mate. Oh! And she doesn't take long to add a "Well mom, dad. Surprise! I'm a werewolf. Well, used to, and now I am a lycan. Yay!"

We stayed there for hours, until was time to keep moving.

We later went to a spa salon to get a massage as a treat. In the end, I had to dress Riley and carry her outside because she didn't want to lift a finger. She even said she would do a 24-hour massage alternating the person. I mock her and changed the subject. If I didn't take her away from that place, she would do exactly that.

I don't blame her though, massages are great.

When the sun started setting, I drove us to the forest she knew very well. When I parked right in front of the beginning of the tree line, I heard Riley suck in a breath.

"You want us to leave?"

She only shakes her head.

"No" she simply replies. "I actually never thought I would be coming here any time soon, anyway" she adds.

"I knew of your time in this forest, and... I wanted to run through it with you, to create new memories"

She looks at me and smiles. Goddess, she is beautiful when she smiles at me like that.

"Let's go"

We step out of the car and walk toward the forest and stop right on the tree line. Riley pulls down the zipper of her dress and unclasps her bra while I unzip my pants and unbutton my dress shirt and take off my shoes.

I stare at Riley while she shifts and I watch in awe how her body grows and expanded. Dark hair growing everywhere. I see her canines growing and pricing her lower lips, her ears getting pointed. Her eyes go completely dark and once she is done shifting she turns to look at me with a low grumble. And fuck, I would lie if I say I didn't get hard watching her so feral and dangerous.

Now that I think of it, I've never had sex in lycan form before.

I shift quickly and pounce on her. She catches me mid-air and we both fall on the dirty floor of the forest. We start wrestling, nipping where we could, growling loudly. We went on like that, doing some type of erotic dance on the floor, trying to pin the other to the ground. I let Riley have the upper hand and we both stop with labored breathing. Her on top of me.

She lowers her face and rubs her nose with mine, purring in contentment. I grab her ass and with my claws, rip her underwear.

Riley growls and desperately pulls my pants and underwear down and lowers herself on me. We both howl in pleasure when my hard cock reaches deep inside her. She starts moving, riding me like she's hungry for me. I am too, and grabbing her ass hard, I start raising my hips to meet hers and an explosion makes me see stars. We both growl and purr in pleasure.