Prologue

"Just go and die. We dont need you. You just pull us down"

"I hate you taehyung. U are the cuse of the death of your grandmother and now you don't deserve to live"

"Taehyung oppa I am your younger sister but U should end your fucking life. I hate you. Because of you grandma died. How did you survive when she was in coma huh?? U deserved the coma and u deserve death. How did u even dare to kill our innocent grandma. I hate u. JUST GO AND DIE"

"I am such an unlucky father to have a son like you. It would be nice if you were never born. THE ONE AND ONLY THING YOU DESERVE IS DEATH. JUST GO AND DIE"

With all these words Tae again woke up after having a nightmare. And guess what this nightmare was hundred percent true. All this was really happening with tae right now. First his parents and his little sister started hating him due to the death of his grandmother and then his BTS brothers. Tae was the last member to join Bts and the members hated him a lot without knowing his past, without knowing his illness. They hated him because he always kept on smiling after the members said names to him, beat him up. They found his smile annoying and that's when tae decided

HE WILL NEVER SMILE AGAIN.

His parents hated him since birth as they wanted a daughter. They never treated him nicely. But after the death of his grandmother it got worse. He got kicked out of the house. His members hated him because they didn't want a new member and on top of it they hated his smile.

Do u wanna know how his grandmother died??

Well one day tae and his grandmother were going somewhere in a car. Tae was driving the car. They stopped at the red light while the vehicles in the other lane started going. Once it was his turn to go he started driving the car. In the middle of the road tae saw a truck coming from his right side. His grandma was sitting in the right side. Tae wanted to drive fast but it was late. He and his gramdma were hit by that truck. Tae was about to loose consciousness before he called his father and told him that he and his grandma were stuck in a car accident. Just then he heard the sound of an ambulance when everything blacked out. His father  reached the hospital in which they were. When he came to know that his mother was in coma he got so mad at tae when it was not tae's fault. The driver of that truck was drunk. Tae recovered after a month but his grandma never came out of coma. Tae also blamed himself for the death of his grandmother. He had nightmares every night about the same incident. He cried himself to sleep and sometimes ended up not sleeping for days. He got into depression and started cutting himself.