Chapter 15

Yoongi's pov
Like I said what I saw gave me a heart attack. Taehyung was lying on the hospital bed.

He was so pale. He had a big bandage in his head then a big bandage covering his chest and left leg. Oh I forgot about it not only me we all forgot about it. Yes he broke his left leg also. He was looking really pale. Bones sticking out of his skin.

He was really looking horrible like a ghost. Big dark circles under his eyes. There was no sign that he was alive it was just the beeping of the heart machine that told us that are taehyungie is fine. Not even his chest was moving up down while breathing.

I feel really bad for his parents they wanted to stay with tae but they had to go and attend Yeji's graduation ceremony and then it was the settlement of her courier. It was important so we had to force them to leave because we don't want to ruin Yeji's courier.

It feels really bad that when tae was there with us healthy we never cared for him and now when he was in the state where we don't know that will he even wake up we have started to care about him so much.

After standing at the door for about ten minutes Jin hyung started walking towards tae. Then one by one we all walked towards him. After taking a more closer look on him it scared us even more. He had many other small cuts here and there.

Then taking a look at his arms. His one wrist having more cuts was covered with bandaid and the other one was on full display. Taking a look at his bare wrist sent shivers to my body I mean the doctor said that the one having more cuts is covered but the other wrist has way more cuts than I have ever had. It was like a canavas and someone has done strocking on the canavas.

And the only reason he had those cuts was us. If we wouldn't have said him those things he would not have started cutting.

Taehyung's pov
Something I feel right now is just pain. My body feels like it is being crushed. But I am happy. I am happy because everyone wanted me to suffer and so I am suffering. My mom I mean Mrs Kim wanted me to experience the pain my grandma had experienced and so I am. I am in pain but it is still no where near what my grandma had experienced.

Mrs Kim's pov
I feel like I am the worst mother in this world. I have done things to my son that no mother can do even to other's children. I love my taebear so much but still I asked to kill himself knowing that the death of his grandmother was not his fault. It was the truck drivers fault because he was drunk driving.

When I came to know about the accident I got really angry at tae because Yeji got so sad hearing that her grandma got involved in an accident. At that time when we reached the hospital the staff told that the old lady with a young boy is in coma I felt like my heart has left my body. We never asked how was tae. He was also in a critical condition. After he was discharged we asked the staff about his condition and they told that he flatlined four times during the surgery. And just then mom's doctor came and told us that mom got another heart attack.

Hearing this I got really mad at tae. I thought that how can he survive when his grandmother was in coma.

I know I never showed my love towards tae but I really love him so much. When he was first born we didn't like him because he was a boy but as the time went by he was really cute and stole my heart but still I never showed my love towards him.

And now that he was again in a very critical condition my mind started working fine. I understood what I have done to my son. And on top of that when I came to know he has cancer I felt so bad for accusing that innocent boy.

I want to stay with him here in the hospital and be there for him when he wakes but we have to go. It is for Yeji's courier.

Not only his grandmother we even blamed him for his grandfathers death. Even when he was not near his grandfather we still blamed him and the cause of his death was a lung disease which we never told tae.

We blamed him knowing that it was not his fault. After that when its was his grandmothes birthday we eent to her grave and saw Tae there. He looked really weak dried tear stains on his cheeks but still we didn't care. He was wearing a full sleeve shirt but one arm was rolled up putting his cuts on a full display still we didn't care.

I feel like I am the worst mother. I left my son earlier when he had cancer. He faught with ita alone and now again he has cancer and now I won't leave him at any cost.