Chapter 33

Jin's pov
I heard some noises from Tae's room so I went up to check on him just in case...... you know........

When I entered I saw jimin looking worriedly at tae, though tae was sleeping just fine.

As I went closer to him I saw some fresh tear marks on his face and his cheeks were flushed due to fever.

I went closer to him and kept the back of my palm on his forehead. He was burning and I screamed.

All the members came rushing to tae's room. I quickly asked hobi to bring a wet towel, jungkook to bring a thermometer, namjoon to bring some fever reducers and yoongi to make a soup for taehyung.

I guess I woke up tae with my scream as he groaned and then started to cry. I felt a wave of guilt rush over me as to what was the need to scream.

Me and jimin quickly started sushing taehyung and tell him not to cry. He complained of having a headache.

Jungkook came quickly with a thermometer and I started to check his temperature which turned out to be 103.
But this time instead of freaking out I quickly got into action and snached the soup from Yoongi's hand and started to feed taehyung.

He kept on refusing but I forced him to eat or else he would not to able to take the medicine.

After tae finished the soup I gave him some painkillers and fever reducers. He quickly closec his eyes and we could hear soft snores coming from that sick boi.

Taehyung's pov
Something was happening around me but I couldn't figure out what. My mind was fuzzy and that headache was my first preority so I didn't focous on understanding what was going on in my surroundings.

Everything happened so fast though. Jin hyung quickly took my temperature and was almost freaked out and then suddenly I felt a spoon of soup being shoved in my mouth followed by an other and then another until I heard some praises.

Then I was handed with some pills. It wasn't my plan to take the pills but someone just pushed my hand up to my mouth and then they asked me to take the pills and then I felt a water bottle touching my lips. I drank the water and suddenly started to feel woozy and sleepy.

I kept my head on my pillow and everything went black...............

And tae was dead

Just kidding

------------------------------
Sorry and thx