Chapter 27

Hoseok's pov
After talking to his mom tae stopped crying. Then he asked me "but hyung why did you guys ignored me?" I didn't have words to speak because we hated him for no reason.

I got lost into my thoughts of what to answer him when he asked again "hyung?" . Namjoon answered him "we are really sorry tae. The truth is that we hated you for no reason. Sorry tae. I am the worst leader. I couldn't protect you. Sorry tae." Said namjoon."Its okay hyung please don't say sorry"

An

The time went by and tae started to improve. In just three weeks he was allowed to eat solid but homemade food. So Jin used to cook tae's favourite dishes everyday. The doctors were happy by the way how the members used to care for tae. They were going to start his cancer treatment the next week because now he was strong enough to get the treatment.

Tae's pov
I am scared. I am very scared. The doctors told me that my cancer treatment is about start.

I am not scared because I can die but........

I am scared what if the members leave me alone.

I am scared that what if my parents leave me again

I am scared that what if I am left alone again

Right now I am alone in the hospital room. Seojin hyung called the members because they had to talk personally about my cancer and that if they told me I'll take more stress about it so they left alone.

I had my physical therapy and I did well in them so now I am allowed to walk around my room.

Thank god I am not stuck in my bed anymore.

But......
If I die during the treatment will anyone miss me?

I always have had a fear of loosing people.

And I have already lost two of my very close people.

My grandma and grandpa

I have already lost them.

Now I don't want to die. I don't want to leave the people around me.

I don't want to leave my hyung

I don't want to leave my mom dad and yeji.

Today in this personal talk with the doctor my parents also came.

They all are gone for an hour now.

I am waiting for them.

Wait!!!!!

Will they even come back???

Did they leave me???

I am left alone??? Again??

No!
This can't be true!