Chapter 35

(I'll rush this part)

Once they reached the hospital they met with tae's doctor who seemed really shocked to see them there. And what he said next made the members feel really guilty, he said "oh so you are here now! And  where were you when he needed you guys the most?? Where were you when he needed comfort from you after the treatment?? Do you even know how tiring the cancer treatments are?? And you just left that kid alone!! Why?? And you are here now when he has become so weak to even bear the treatment!! You know why are we switching to operation!! It's because he's too weak now and he will not be able to bear more." After saying this he looked at the members, all of them had tears in their eyes. Though he was angry on them for leaving tae alone but he didn't want to make them feel this bad so he quickly changed his sentence "By saying all this I didn't want to make you feel bad. It's just that I want you guys to realise your mistake and learn from it to not to make it in future again cuz you already made it twice"

The members waited for almost 5 hours when the doctor came out with a sad face just to scare the members a bit though, but seeing his face jungkook started crying thinking all the bad things that could have happened to his hyung, the others had tears in their eyes.

The doctor didn't want to scare them this much so he quickly made the happy face and gave the members the good news they were all waiting for.

They were waiting for this special day to come when they will receive the special news. This day was the worst for the members until the doctor gave them the good news "he survived" was what the doctor said. And with this all the members were crying happy tears.

This news made their day really special. And the first thing the members did after hearing this news was to call tae's parents and make them happy too, so jimin called then and at the same time namjoon called bang pd nim to give this news to him as well as to ask him to give it to armys as well.

As soon as the hospital staff were done shifting taehyung in a vip room all the members rushed in wanting to see taehyung.

Their heart was expecting him to be awake and to be his usual self but their mind told them that he just came out of a 5 hours ling operation how could be his usual self.

When they saw taehyung a wave of happiness hit them for 3 reasons the first was that they were finally able to see taehyung, the second was that he was fine and the third was that today was 30 December. A very VERY special day for them. The day when their taetae was born, when the cute little hope of the group born.

They were really really happy. They all sat at their places. Jimin and jungkook held taetae's hand, just then Jimin realised the promise he made to taehyung in school "we'll always hold our hands in difficult situations". He thought that he was holding tae's hand but now tae was not holding his hand. He started to feel guilty again for ignoring his best friend his soulmate and letting him get so weak.

Time Skip (it was 00:30 am of 30 December)

After 3 hours taehyung woke up. The members all jumped in joy after noticing taehyung moving his fingers. Jungkook quickly called the doctor amd when the doctor came in he gave the biggest smile to them.

This was their first time seeing the doctor smile. He treated taehyung like his own little brother, his own son and when tae had a cardiac arrest after the accident he was really sad.

After a few minutes when tae finally opened his eyes all the members were crying with happiness and the first words tae said was "hyung I kept my promise" "yes baby you did it!!!" Just then hoseok got a message from Tae's parents saying that they are here. Namjoon was standing in front of the switch board so after receiving a signal from hobi he turned off the lights and when tae's parents entered the room they all screamed (not so loudly though) 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAE'

THE END

Thank you so much for reading this book I hope you like it. I'll publish the epilogue soon.

Thanks
Saranghe