Chapter 6

Hii Guys
Welcome back. I'm really really really really really sorry for not updating for a long time because of my fucking exams. Still my exams are not over but here's an update
So now lets begin with the story.

..............................

Tae's pov
Right now I'm on my way to reach company building. I still can't figure out how am I gonna tell manager hyung about this. But I have to do it anyway. So here I am in front of the building. I can hear my heart beating fast and I'm even feeling very nervous and scared. 'come on tae you have to do it anyway.' I said to myself. I am sure that manager hyung will not leave my side but still I am so scared. I am really feeling like a scared cat or a scared child who just saw a ghost. With this nervousness I went inside the building and searched for manager hyung. I was sure where he could be so I went straight to pd nim's room. And I was correct, he was there only.  I opened the door to be greated with smiles.

Manager's pov
I was working with pd nim. Not working but actually I was discussing about tae with him. I know that the members don't treat him properly when suddenly I heard a knock on the door. 'Come in Tae' I said. A completely shocked tae entered the room. I was about to laugh at his confused face when he suddenly said "H-hyung how do you know it was me".  "Dont be so silly tae. I can see everything through the cameras." "oh hehe"

Pd nim's pov
We were discussing something when someone knocked on the door. Sejin asked them to come in. I saw a very confused, shocked and scared tae entering the room.

Tae: Hyung I want to tell you something.

Manager: Yea tell tae.

Tae: Hyung you have to promise me something.

Manager and pd nim together: What?

Tae: Hyungs promise me that you will never leave me alone never leave my side even if I die even after dying. Please.

Pd nim: Ofc tae we will never leave your side. We are always there for you. You can tell us whatever you want. We will not leave you alone.

Tae: Thank you hyung. Actually I wanted to tell you about my condition.

Tae's pov
Omg what I am doing. How will O be able to tell them. I don't know how I'm going to do this. 'calm down tae calm down. You'll be able to do it.' I said to myself.

An
There was complete silence in the room when tae spoke again. His manager and pd were completely shocked. Then he spoke

Tae: Hyung I am really sorry. I Don have much time to live. I'm sorry hyung. Please forgive me. I am really sorry.

He started sobbing loudly.

Pd nim: Hey Tae. Why are you crying baby? And what condition you talking about.

Tae: "H-hyung I-I am r-r-really so-rry. P-pl-please d-don't l-le-ave me-e a-lone. P-lease hy-yung." He said sobbing.

Manager: "Tae please tell us clearly what are you talking about. And why are you saying sorry?" he said worriedly.

Tae: "H-hyung I-I h-ha-have c-c-can-cer. I a-am sorry h-hyung b-but pl-plelse d-don't l-le-ave me-e."

They both were shocked hearing what tae said. The words sank into their mind slowly leaving a great impact.

Manager: Is it real taehyung??

Tae: "y-yes h-hyung its r-real. B-but pl-plelse d-don't l-le-ave me-e. Please hyung. Y-you p-romised.

Manager: "Yes baby. No one is gonna leave you alone."

Tae: "Thank you hyung. My parents also said that but they left me earlier when I had it. Please don't leave me this time hyung."

Pd nim: "Yes Taehyung. No one is going to leave you. I know how the other members treat you. But I promise I will never ever leave your side"

Manager: "We will never leave your side".

After that they comforted Taehyung and talked about the other members. It was 6pm now and Taehyung went back home. Manager and pd nim were still shocked.

.................................................................

Thank you guys. I hope you like it. And guys did u see Jungkook day 3 in seoul. Omg he almost gave me a heartattack. This time even he started to panic when his buttons refused to stay in their place. His buttons opened two times. Actually it was not planned. It was a wardrobe malfunction. Ptd day 3 was on sunday and I had my English exam next day. And my mind was really playing that clip during the exam when his buttons opened. Okay so now lets leave it. And thank you once again. Sarangheo Borahe💜💜🔰🔰