Chapter 32

Time skip

A/n
Taehyung has a nightmare and it showed his future.

Taehyung's pov

No this can't be happening........
Where are hyungs going???
I need them where are they going!!

'Hyung please come' I shout....but they don't listen. They just kept on moving.

Hyungs left me in this dark place

Hyungs please come back I don't want to be alone. I cry

Suddenly I hear someone say something

It was kookie's voice

Taehyung what do you think?? That we'll treat a trash like u properly?? Omg what a disbelief.

Then again someone says something

It was Jimin this time

Taehyung what do u think that I'm your best friend or something!? Huh! We were never even friends. I wish I had never met you!!

Then again I hear a voice
It was hobi hyung

'You are just a disgusting lazy ass!!!'

'You are good at nothing but deleting other's work' It was namjoon hyung this time.

'Taehyung try to be mature and deal with your problems yourself' said yoongi hyung

Suddenly everyone disappeared and I was left in a room full of darkness. I saw hyungs running in front of me. Yes they are here I said to myself. I started to run towards them. When I thought that I was close to them they started running away from me suddenly there was a loud bang noice and the darkness engulfed me.

Suddenly I felt a bit of pain in my chest

And I realised I was panicking!!

I can't breath

Omg I can't breath

I woke up panting to be met with a soft comforting voice.

It was jimine

Yes it was him

He was saying something to me politely

That means my dream is not true

It was all fake

My hyungs still love me

I'm not alone

Jimin's pov

I was lying down beside taetae. I was not able to sleep because I was worried for him. I realised that he started to panik. He sat up and I did the same. He was panting hard, his eyes blood shot, he was sweating a lot.

Suddenly he held my shirt tight and started to cry. He was mumbling something which I couldn't understand so I just decided to hug him until he calmes down.

I hugged him back and he rested his forehead on my shoulder. I could feel heat radiating off him. He was still crying so hard. I rubbed his back to comfort him and started humming a tune which seemed to work though as he started to calm down a bit.

I placed my hand on the left side of his chest. His heart was beating so fast. I just kept to humming that tune and hugged him tight until he calmed down completely.

I wanted to ask him what happened but remembering the state he was in just a minute ago made me skip that though.

I gave him a glass of water. He drank half of it and then lied back down. He didn't say anything though. I guess he is really tired from the panicking session just now that he falls asleep as soon as he lies down on his bed.

--------------------------------------

Tbc

Thank you so much for reading this book.
Pls keep on voting