Chapter 9

Manager's pov
I went to bts drom to fetch taehyung so that we can go for the appointment but when I reached the drom it was dark in there. I guess the members are still sleeping so I went inside to Taehyung's room when I opened the door I saw that his room was empty. Oh gosh this kid.... where could he go at 6 in the morning?? I said to myself while taking out my phone to ask him where he was. Then I saw a message which came at 4 in the morning I opened it and saw that taehyung send me a message telling me where he was.
I quickly went to my car and drove to where he was. As soon as I got out of my car I saw him running and then suddenly he fainted. I quickly went to him and picked him up and brought to the car. He was burning. Then I quickly drove to the hospital. The distance was not that far so we reached quickly and after reaching I quickly told the nurses to bring a stretcher and the did so and took him inside. I waited for 2 hours outside his room when his doctor seojin came out. He asked me what happened to him but I told that I didn't know because I was not there. He gave me some medicines for tae and then went to check other patients. The doctor even told me that he will be starting tae's treatment soon and after the treatment tae will become even more weak. I felt really bad for the boy but I know he will make it through the treatment and come back healthy I really miss the healthy tae. For right now I can see that he is continuously loosing weight. I went to tae's room and saw him sleeping peacefully on the hospital bed. He didn't deserve it. He deserves a happy life. He is such a cute and cheerful child which I love the most but seeing him in this state breaks my heart. Suddenly I was taken out of my thoughts when my phone rang. It was pd nim.

On call

Pd: Heyy sejin where are you and where is tae? Is he fine? Tell me where you guys are and first of all tell me is tae with you??

Manager: Hyung I am at the hospital with tae and yes he is fine now.

Pd: now?? What do you mean by now?? Was he not fine earlier??

Manager: Actually hyung today when I went to BTS drom to take tae for the appointment I saw that he was not there. I took out my phone to call him but then I saw his message telling me where he was. He was at his grandma's grave so I drove there but when I reached there I saw him running out of the graveyard and then he stopped and suddenly fainted. I ran to him and picked him up and felt that he was having a high fever so I quickly brought him to hospital.

Pd: oh! So he is fine now?

Manager: Yes hyung he is fine now and doctor gave me some medicines for him. He even said that he will be starting tae's treatment soon.

Pd: oh okay.

Then tae started to wake up so I ended the call.

An

Tae started to wake up. He opened his eyes but closed suddenly because the light was too much. He again opened his eyes.

Taehyung's pov
I opened my eyes and was met with a white sealing. I guess I am at the hospital. I remember that I fainted but after that I don't remember anything.

..............................

Hi guys
Sorry for a short chapter again. I know I am a really bad writer. And sorry for all the mistakes. I know no one is liking this book. But if you like it then please vote and comment.
Thanks