Chapter 18

Mrs. Kim's pov
So tomorrow is the day. Finally tomorrow I am going to see my precious son.

His members called us and told that he had a cardiac arrest. Right now we all are worried for tae.

Sadly his members have to go for a week because of some media purposes. I hope this news is not spread in the media.

We will be alone with tae for a week. I don't know how am I going to spend a week with him. I am lost in the ocean of guilt. What will he say when he wakes up and see me. Will he even speak to me or Will he even forgive me.

Meanwhile at the hospital

Jungkook's pov
This is gonna be the worst week. We have to go away from Tae hyung for a week because of the fucking media. I am really sad.

What if he needs us when he wakes up. But then I remember that his parents will be here so I don't need to worry much but still I don't know why I have a really worried feeling.

Ofcourse his parents will take a good care of him. Better that we can care about him. I am pretty sure that his parents will give him all the comfort he will need when he wakes up.

After that saesang incident happened there is ten times stronger security in the hospital now. Still there are many saesangs who try to get hyung's room number but we have talked to the hospital security.

They have taken our and hyung's parents pic and will tell the room number only to them. They sometimes have to shift tae from one room to another for the cancer treatment.

Yes the doctor found a way to make his cancer more stable so that it won't slow down the heeling process more. Its already slow because of the cancer.

Its really bad when someone smiled and you ignored him and now when that person is dying so you start caring about him. I should have known that my youngest hyung is was in pain but what I did I just ignored him and added more pain to him.

Jimin's pov
Armys say that I am tae's best friend his soulmate. But I am far away from that. I am the worst person he have ever met.

If I am his best friend then I should have known that he is hiding something behind his smile. We were together in school also and at that time also he used to smile like that hiding something behind it but I never knew.

I have learnt a lot from him. He is my cute sweet and fluffy best friend. He is always there for me whenever I am sad but I never helped him. Even knowing that he was hiding something behind his smile I still ignored it.

Namjoon's pov
Thats sad but we have to leave tae because of some media purposes. But yes he will not be alone.

I failed as his hyung. I failed as his friend I failed as the leader of his team. I failed to protect him.

I always listen and try to help the members when they are going through hard times even they all do the same with me when I have hard times. All including tae.

He has always motivated me whenever I was sad or having a hard time but I never bothered to help him. He was having a hard time before joining the group and we all just added more pain on him.

So today after almost a month I opened Twitter. Nowadays we all just use phone to either talk to manager hyung or to our parents or to the doctor.

I saw many posts with hashtag

#taeweLOVEyou
#TAETAE
#TaeGetWellSoon

It is really nice to see true armys praying for tae to get well soon but as I scrolled down I saw something else

"OutV
#taehyungleavebts
#Rarmydontdeservetaehyung

These are the solo stans. They are trying to throw hate towards tae but the true armys are always there to stop these haters.

When hybe announced on weverse that BTS will go on a two years hiatus and told that tae got involved in an accident these solo stans have started posting "Lets celebrate tae's accident". I mean how rude they are.

Someone is dying here. Okay if you don't like him it's okay but please don't do this. He is really in a critical condition. But the true armys have shut up these solo stans mouth. Now no more posts like this are there.

Really happy for the true armys and a big thanks to all the true armys.

.................................

Hi guys

Sorry for not updating and sorry for a fucking chapter again. Actually I couldn't get any idea on what to write. There are a few reasons behind that.

First is the Olivia and Taehyung's case.
It was just a part of their performance and he just wispered that you have to be surprised now. And tae himself said it on weverse today.

Second is those Taehyung smoking pics.
Those pics are edited and the editor himself said that he edited it and after that the account was not found. First of all tell me A MAN WHO BARELY DRINKS HOW CAN YOU ACCUSE HIM FOR SMOKING?? And secondly he is allergic to a substance present is the cigarette. And third proof that he doesn't smoke. And the hate hashtags I used above are true. Just go and check on twitter.

And the third reasonTomorrow is my result and I am really scared

Tomorrow is my result and I am really scared. Idk what will happen tomorrow but yeah still hoping for the best.

And at last

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much guys for reading this book. It crossed 400 views in just two months. Thank you soo much.