Chapter 30

Tae's pov
I'm happy that I'm going back to the dorm. As soon as we stepped out of the hospital I saw our car. Suddenly my heart beat increased but I have the members with me now. I guess that they saw my discomfort cuz namjoon hyung started running his hand on my back.

Namjoon's pov
I saw tae and just remembered that incident and saw tae panicking so I started comforting him. When he seemed to be a bit relaxed I asked him that if he was fine going in the car. He said yes but I'm still worried for him.

So I told him that he can stop the car if he needs to he nodded and then I took him to the car. I and kookie helped him to get in the car and then we made sure that he's fine. After that we all sat in the car and jin hyung drove us back to the dorm.

Time skip
Tae's at dorm now

Jin's pov
Finally the dorm is complete now. Without tae everything in the dorm just seemed dead but now it looks like everything has life.
Everything seems alive now.

After reaching the dorm I asked tae if he needed anything but he said no and I took him to his and jimin's shared room so that he can have some rest before I wake him up for the lunch.

Today I'm gonna make his favorite lunch. I remember his mom told me that he gets really happy when someone cooks his favorite food and I just want to see him happy.

Jimin's pov
I went to my and taetae's shared room and saw him sleeping there so I just went to him and decided to cuddle him.

Jimin's povI went to my and taetae's shared room and saw him sleeping there so I just went to him and decided to cuddle him

(that's so cute uwu)

Back to Jimin's pov
We both slept for like 20 minutes when Jin hyung came and woke us up. He said that lunch is ready so we both went down to the kitchen. I supported tae all the way down cuz his balance was so unpredictable plus he was still so weak.

We slowly walked to the dining table and saw all the members there.

Tae's pov
I was shocked to see that there is actually a chair for me on the dining table. I really happy as finally now I'm able to eat with them as a family.

Suddenly Jungkook said that someone's there to meet me. Firstly I kinda got scared thinking that who wants me meet me but then hobi hyung came with a basket.

And I guessed right.

Its my tannie.

He's so cute. Heck! He's the cutest thing I saw in my own life. I really missed tannie a lot.

As soon as hobi hyung took him out of the basket he quickly ran to me.

---------------------------

Thx