Chapter 31

(I have no medical knowledge sry)

Tae's pov
We all eight (including tannie) are here on the dining table having our lunch. It feels really good to be with your family. Though I miss my parents and Yeji but my hyungs are always there with me.

I ate half of my lunch when I suddenly felt something rising up in my throat. I quickly ran towards the bathroom.

Yoongi's pov
We all were having our lunch when suddenly tae stood up from his place and stumbled towards the bathroom. I knew something was wrong so I followed him.

When I reached there I saw that he was puking squeezing his hand so hard that his knuckles went white.

I sat beside him and started to rub his back in order to provide him some comfort.

All the members came to the bathroom shocked to see tae puking. As soon as he finished he just fell backwards.

Namjoon took his hand and slightly forced him to open his grip. Once tae opened the grip everyone hissed at the deep nail marks on his palm.

Jungkook's pov
When taetae hyung suddenly ran to the bathroom suga hyung followed him and then we all went there just to see him puking.

After he was done joon hyung slightly forced him to open the grip of his hand.
There were deep nail marks on his palm .

After hyung calmed down I carried him to his bedroom. I laid taetae hyung on bed. He had a fever. The doctor warned us about it that due to the strong amount of painkillers he'll get fever.

He also said that this fever won't last long. Taetae hyung still had to take painkillers but they were not so strong so the fever won't get worse.

Soon the other members came. Jin hyung got a tray with him which contained a thermameter, some medicine, a boul of soup and a water bottle.

He first gave taetae hyung some water though he refused to drink it but Jin hyung somehow made him drink it. Then he check his temperature which was 38°c so he gave him some strong fever reducers.

I guess the medicine was really strong cuz taetae hyung started to drift off to sleep within two minutes. He looked really cute though.

------------------------

Sorry and thanks