Chapter 17

Jungkook's pov
Almost one month has passed now but taetae hyung didn't wake up. We all are really getting worried. Now we never leave him alone. We just went to drom to get all the necessary stuff so that we can stay with tae and now we are here again in tae's room waiting for him to wake up. I am holding his right had and Jimin hyung is holding his left hand. Jin hyung is sitting at the end of his bed and rest members are at the back.

Doctor said that he will be waking up soon because his vitals are now rising and his immune system is also becoming strong and thanks to the medicines his cancer didn't get worse. It is still on stage 2

I was lost in my deep thoughts when suddenly someone squeezed my hand. I looked at the other members but no one was near me to squeeze my hand. Then I looked at taetae hyung his eyes started to open a little.

"Hyung Taetae hyung squeezed my hand" I spoke not so loudly because if hyung is waking up I don't want to scare him.

"Really!! Wait I will call the doctor. I think he is waking up." With this joonie hyung left to call the doctor.

Taetae hyung opened his eyes a little. Then he wispered-said "hyung".

"Hyungie its me K-kookie." I remember I told him not to call me kookie but now I miss it. I want him to call me kookie again.

The heart monitor started beeping fast and then went flat. We all started to panic when joon hyung came with the doctor. The doctor asked us all to go out.

Time skip

Still jungkook's pov
The doctor came out after fifteen minutes and told us that Tae is fine now. He had a cardiac arrest but they were able to save him.

My soul left my body after hearing that taetae hyung had a cardiac arrest. I mean he just woke up and then went flat line. Without knowing tears started flowing from my eyes and I realize that we all were crying our hearts out. Just because of us taetae hyung had to suffer all this.

I am the worst. I think he panicked because of me. I remember I used to beat him whenever I was angry and when he woke up I told him that I am kookie he started panicking and went flatlined. Its all my fault.

Namjoon's pov
Tae had a cardiac arrest. The doctor said that its because he panicked. Jungkook is saying that its his fault but we comforted him.

The one and only news about tae on the media is that he got involved in an accident and after that no one knows what happened to him.

Yesterday one saesang managed to enter tae's room but soon they were caught by the guards and are now under police custody.

Pd nim is continuously trying to calm down the media because the saesangs took some pics of tae asking media to not to spread the images by probably giving money.

Tae has been shifted to a V.I.P section now and the security is ten times stronger now.

Right now we are not able to see him but soon maybe in an hour or two we are allowed to see him.

Tae's parents are coming tomorrow as the graduation ceremony is over and Yeji is now in one of the top photography company in Korea.

..............................................

Sorry for a short chapter.

So today was the Grammy's. The live stream time in India was five thirty am and I watched it. So BTS didn't win this time also.

Its okay BTS doesn't need any award to steal our hearts. They were, They are, And they always will be the KINGS OF OUR HEARTS.

GRAMMY DOESN'T DESERVE BTS. Grammy just nominated BTS to gain more popularity.