Chapter 23

An

What do you think? Will the history repeat??

Keep scrolling

Ok leave the history

Lets come to the present

Jimin's pov

We are standing right in front ot taetae's room. Jin hyung opened the door. I wanted to hug tae so tightly but he was sleeping so I quietly kissed him on his forehead.

We sat near his bead where his mother was sitting. She told us that how tae panicked when she told him about his grandpa.

We were talking not so loudly when suddenly tae shot up from the bed crying and panicking. I quickly got up and pressed the emergency button while the others tried to comfort him.

He was speaking something but it was not clear. From what I could make he spoke 'sorry grandma and grandpa' and 'the truck save grandma'. I think he got a nightmare.

The doctor came in and asked us what happened I quickly explained him and he inserted some kind of medicine through an iv in tae.

After that tae calmed down. We asked him that did his wound hurt somewhere he nodded his head again crying.

The doctor kindly kicked us all out of the room. While coming out I got a glimpse of blood coming out of tae's wound which was on his chest.

There were a few nurses coming in and out of tae's room. We all waited for the doctor to come out and tell us that tae is fine.

After waiting for half an hour the doctor finally came out. He said that tae opened his stitches. He even said that tae had a panic attack due to which this happened.

Though the cause of panic attack is still not confirmed but I think that he had a nightmare due to which he panicked.

We all went to his room once the doctor confirmed that he is fine. I opened the door and saw him lying on the hospital bed. His hair were making him look like a baby which made him look really cute.

But as my vision travelled I met with the hundreds of cuts on his arm. Some were slowly fading while some still looked fresh. That brought tears in my eyes.

I realised everyone was crying. The doctor came after some time and told us that he had a nightmare which caused him to panic. He told us that so many people are not allowed to stay with him or else he will panic more if he sees so many people at the same time.

Tae's parents decided to leave because we were already a week away from him. We decided that we will shift our duties every week.

So one week us and one week his parents will take care of him. Yeji had to go to America to click some pics.

To be continued

.................................

Hi guys

Sorry for not posting from so many days. I had the chapters writen but Wattpad didn't allow me to post due to I don't know why.

But its okay here is the double update as I promised

Thank you soo much for your support