Chapter 16

Three weeks have passed since tae's accident but the boy didn't show any sign of consciousness. His both the families were getting impatient now as they wanted to see the boy awake.

Mr Kim's pov
This is too much. I can't live without tae. I want to see him healthy and fine. I want to see him awake from his three weeks long sleep but he is not getting up. I am really very worried for him. I told him that I am unlucky to have a son like him but now I say that I am the worst father in the world.

I blamed my son for the things that was never his fault. Death of mom and dad was no one's fault but I still blamed him. I am really the worst.

When I called him after the death of his grandmother his voice was really weak. And at the end of the call I even heard him crying so hard but I didn't care. And now I feel guilty for each and every drop of tear which came out of his eyes because of me.

I am really the worst father as I left him alone when he had cancer earlier. The day he told us about it I don't know what happened to us and we left him alone to suffer knowing that he needs our support to live.

Taetae I love you from the deep of my heart and I am really sorry for what all I did to you in the past. Baby please forgive me. Please I know I don't deserve your forgiveness but still if possible please forgive me my dear son.

Yeji's pov
I really feel bad for my one and only oppa. I loved my oppa so much but after the death of our grandma I don't know what happened to me and I blamed my one and only oppa.

We all even blamed him for the death of our grandpa when it was not at all oppa's fault. He didn't even knew that grandpa had a lung disease.

I always told mom and dad that I hate oppa but from inside my heart I really love him and I am so lucky to have an oppa like him.

He protects me at any cost. Once at school some students started bullying me. All my friends left me at that time because the bully group was really powerful and they could beat anyone easily. I was alone at that time but oppa came and saved me.

And what I did after that I just left him saying 'you fucking bitch never even dare to come near me next time'
I disrespected my precious oppa. I didn't mean it. I was just so much stressed at that time that's why I said this to him.

I really love you oppa. Please wake up soon from your long sleep so that I can thank and apologies to you. Please oppa.

Manager's pov
So just one accident can change the relation. Thats great. How fast an accident changed the relation between the members and tae.

I mean earlier they were so rude to him and wanted him to suffer and now when he is really suffering they all regret what they said earlier.

I am sorry tae I couldn't protect you from the accident. But I promise I will be there for you till my last breath as we promised that day.

Tae get well soon. The company building is really very quiet without you which I don't like. Not only me everyone doesn't like the quiet building.

When you were there you would lighten up the mood but without you everyone has started being so serious. It feels really incomplete without you tae. Come back soon kid I miss you.

.....................................

Omg omg omg omg guys omg
I mean spdsisnosdbiaksosmwosndjs

I can't believe more than 300 people read this book. It is really unbelievable. Sorry if this book is not what you wanted but I'll try my best to make this book best. Thank you so much for reading this book. Thank you for supporting this book. Please keep on voting for it. It really helps a lot.

And guys can I ask you a favor.
Can you all please subscribe to my youtube channel.

Channel's name is

Tae_Gun

Please subscribe. I will be uploading ffs there too.

Thank you soo much once again for your support to this book.

💜💜