Chapter 4

TAEHYUNG'S POV

After they all left I started practicing again as hobi hyung said. After about 8 hours of practicing I realized that it was 3 am. I had a shoot at 6 so I quickly went home. I know that I won't be able to sleep again today. I came out of the company building and saw that there was no car that means everyone had left. It was raining heavily and I even couldn't call a taxi as I didn't have my phone. It was early morning so the streets were empty. I decided to run home. As I was tired my speed was also slow. It was half an hour walk to our dorm but it took me one hour to reach home. I was completely wet so I quickly changed my clothes. I didn't have my breakfast because hyungs said that I am too fat so after getting ready I sat on the couch waiting for manager hyung to come and pick me. In about 15 minutes manager hyung was here. He drove us to the set.

Time skip
A/n

After about hours tae left all the members started waking up. They all gathered in the kitchen.

Jungkook: Hyungs how come there is so much silence in the dorm?
Namjoon: Yea because taehyung is not here.
Jungkook: oh thank God that piece of shit is not here. He is so noisy.

They all hummed in response.

Time skip

The members didn't saw tae for a whole weak because tae left early in the morning when the members were asleep and came back late night when the members were asleep. In this weak the members enjoyed a lot without taehyung. They didn't care about taehyung because they thought that it was not their fault that tae had extra work. And every day tae received call and messages from his mother and sister. It was Sunday today and tae had an off. He decided to go to the place where he used to go everyday before debuting. That place was his grandmother's graveyard. He at down near his grandma's grave when he received a call from his mother. With his shaky hands he picked the call. As soon as he picked the call he could hear his mother screaming in anger on him. She said "So u are still alive. CAN U PLEASE DIE FOR ME FOR YOUR FATHER FOR YOUR SISTER FOR YOUR GRANDFATHER AND FOR YOUR GRANDMOTHER. U KNOW BECAUSE OF U YOUR FATHER IS IN DEPRESSION. HE NEVER TALKS TO ME. HE ALWAYS LOCKS HIMSELF IN HIS ROOM. AND EVEN YOUR SISTER. SHE STARTED CUTTING HERSELF. SHE WENT MISSING TWO DAYS AGO AND CAME BACK TODAY DRUNK. KILL YOURSELF KIM TAEHYUNG. DON'T THINK SOMEONE WILL LOVE YOU IN THIS WORLD. U ARE JUST A BURDEN ON EVERYONE. JUST A WASTE OF OXYGEN, WATER AND SPACE. KILL YOURSELF. U JUST CARE ABOUT YOUR MONEY. U DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR FAMILY OR YOUR BAND MEMBERS. DO U KNOW YOU ARE A BURDEN ON YOUR MEMBERS. THEY ALL HATE U" Tae was a crying mess now. He left the graveyard and started heading to their dorm. He just wanted to end his suffering. Tae knew he had cancer once again. Yes once again. He hadn't told anyone about it because he was scared that his members will leave him as his family left him earlier when he had cancer. It was not fully cure at that time because of which it came again. He really suffered a lot when his family left him after knowing that he had cancer. His mother was shouting on him when he ended the call. He reached dorm and went to his room crying. As soon as he entered his room he went to the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror. He rolled his sleeves up revealing all the old and new cuts he had on his both arms. He took out a blade from a drawer. He held it on his wrist and started cutting himself. The feeling of the blood dripping from the cuts was very nice for him. He ended up having 59 cuts on his right arm and 48 cuts in his left arm. He felt dizzy due to the loss of blood and lack of food and then everything blacked out.