Chapter 7

Tae's pov
As soon as I reached the drom I could hear the members laughing probably making fun of me. I knew what's gonna happen after I enter the drom. They will beat me up again. But still I had to go in because it was raining outside. I opened the door and met with a tight slap on my face followed by some kicks and punches. Then I got scolded again. After this beating session I went to my room crying. My fever came back again. I entered in my room and closed the door. I sat on the cold floor and started sobbing. After about an hour I went downstairs to be only met with a silent drom. The members went outside to eat dinner without me. I was used to it but fuck it still felt really bad when someone who you loved the most leaves you alone. I sat on the couch and suddenly my phone started ringing. It was my mom. I picked up the phone. I could hear her shouting on me from the other side.

On call

Mrs. Kim: FUCK U TAEHYUNG FUCK U. HOW ARE U STILL ALIVE U SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOURSELF ALREADY. I HATE U AND NOT ONLY I THE WHOLE UNIVERSE HATES YOU DO U UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE UNIVERSE. SO SHOULD JUST DIE BECAUSE NO ONE CARES FOR U. JUST KILL YOURSELF BITCH. I HATE U. AND I WILL BE VERY HAPPY WHEN U DIE. INDEED IT WILL BE THE HAPPIEST DAY IN MY LIFE WHEN I'LL SAY KIM TAEHYUNG WHO WAS ONCE MY SON IS DEAD NOW. KILL YOURSELF BITCH U ARE WORTHLESS U ARE A BLACK MARK ON EVERYONE. NO ONE LOVES YOU SO JUST DIE. JUST BECAUSE OF YOU YOUR GRANDMA AND GRANDPA DIED. KILL YOURSELF BITCH. I FUCKING HATE U.

Tae: I-I a-am r-r-really so-rry.

Mrs Kim: SHUT UP. DARE TO SAY SORRY. YOUR SORRY WON'T FIX THE LOSS. BUT YES YOUR DEATH WILL FIX THIS LOSS. BECAUSE OF U YOUR FATHER STOPPED TALKING TO ME BECAUSE OF U HE IS IN DEPRESSION BUT U DONT CARE. THE ONLY THING U CARE ABOUT IS YOUR MONEY AND YOUR FAME. YOU EVEN DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR MEMBERS. IF U REALLY CARED ABOUT US THEN U WOULD HAVE ALREADY KILLED YOURSELF. ITS JUST A SIMPLE WISH THAT WE ALL WANT. GRANT US THAT WISH BY KILLING YOURSELF BITCH.

And the call ended.

Tae was a complete crying mess. He stood up and went to his room. He went to his bathroom and took out his blades and started cutting himself. Again he was left with 30 cuts on both the arms. His fever was still there and so he tried to sleep. Again knowing that he won't be able to do so but he still tried. And to his luck he was able to sleep peacefully without any nightmares. Soon after the members came. Tae woke up and went downstairs to see his members. He still wanted to spend time with them even if they hate him because tae knows that he won't be able to live long to spend time with them afterwards. The members were laughing but when they saw tae coming down there was complete silence in the dorm as if no one was there. They gave cold stares to taehyung but he just shrugged them and ask them if they wanted to watch movie with him or something.

Tae: Hyungs lets watch a movie!!
Jin: No Tae. Sorry we are tired and I think u are also tired so just go and sleep and even let us sleep. He said coldly.
Tae: But please hyung.

Jungkook was getting mad at tae for no reason so he punched him. Jin pulled jungkook back and asked tae to go to his room. Yes no one shared room with tae as according to them he was annoying and clingy. Tae got up and went to his rom on his way he could hear his members saying that he was annoying and just a burden. Tae cried for the nth time that day. He went to his room and suddenly he was consumed with darkness.

...........................................

Sorry for a short update. But I promise that there will be a bigggg update after my exams end. Still I jhope u liked it. Thanks