Chapter 12

Namjoon's pov
Tae's doctor told us that he found some marks which turned out to be that he was trying to kill himself. It was Tae's co doctor that main doctor was still in the er with tae. It is already 6 hours when the operation started still there is no sign of when doctor will come and tell us that tae is fine.

The other members are crying their hearts out right now feeling guilty for what they did to tae. Even I want to cry but I have to stay strong for them. I am the leader of this group so I have to be strong for my members. Manager hyung told me that tae's parents will be coming here the next day.

They are also very guilty. Now they realized it was not tae's fault. We all are really guilty now. I failed as a leader and as his hyung. I failed to protect him.

Time skip

Jungkook's pov
We have been waiting for 10 hours now in front of taetae hyungs room when suddenly the door opened. The doctor came out with a small smile on his face. That means that.........Taetae hyung is fine. The doctor came to us

Doctor: Taehyung's family right?

We all nodded our heads.

Doctor: Okay so first of all I want you to know that he might not wake up for a long time because he flatlined seven times during the surgery.

He got a big cut on his right side and on his head. And about his cancer... we will start the treatment once we make sure he is physically strong enough.

It may take 3-4 days for him to wake up. I will allow you guys to see him after making sure that there is nothing to worry about.

The doctor said this and left. My heart fell to my stomach when  doc. said that he will wake up. I really want to punish myself for doing this to my taetae hyung.

Seojin's pov

I was really shocked to see tae all bloody and pale. He was really in a critical condition when he was brought to the hospital. We took him to the operation room where we almost lost him seven times but the luck was on our side and we were able to save the boy.

When the surgery ended I told his fellow members about his condition and they were really worried for him but when I told them that they will not be able to see him right now they got even more worried but I assured them by saying that they will be able to see him soon.

His cancer is also there but we cant start that treatment before making sure that he is physically fine.