Chapter 25

[Time skip to when tae woke up]

Jimin's pov
I saw tae slowly opening his eyes. I whispered it "hyungs tae is waking up"

Taehyung's pov
I opened my eyes but closed them suddenly due to a sharp light hitting me. I could feel some people around me. Then I heard some whisper. I guess the voice is of jimin hyung.

Wait what my hyungs are here. I opened my eyes and met with a site which I was waiting for from a week. My hyungs are here. I am not alone now.

Tae: h-hyungs you are here
Jimin: yes taetae we are here

Then I felt someone holding my hand. It was jungkook.

Tae: J-jungkook?
Kook: hyung I am not jungkook. I am your kookie. Please call me kookie.
Tae: kookie?

It felt awkward calling him kookie. I mean he only told me not to call him that. But okay if he and my heartu want me to call him kookie then I'll listen to them.

Then I looked around but there was no one. I asked jimin hyung. He told me that they have gone to bring food and talk to the doctor. Then suddenly I realised something. And I knew I started to panic. My mom and dad?? Where are they?? Where is Yeji?? Where are they all??

Jungkook's pov
I saw taetae hyung panic. Jimin hyung went out of the room to receive the call he got from manager hyung. I tried to comfort taetae hyung.

Thankfully to my luck he calmed down. Then I asked him what happened "hyung what happened? Are you fine hyungie?" "M-mom dad and y-yeji?? Where are they?" "Hyungie they have gone back" "w-why? They left me again?" "No hyung. Seojin hyung told us that not many people are allowed with you so they allowed us to stay with you as we were a week away from you" "oh ok"

Soon the other members came back. When I saw namjoon hyung entering I saw the biggest smile on his face. He was so excited and happy that he banged the door so hard that it was about to break (god of distrust you know?? 😂)

Taehyung's pov
Namjoon hyung already started being himself. He was about to break a hospital door now. Oh god pls save that poor door.

The other hyungs were behind him being careful not to break the already broken door (dont worry only the door handle broke). They all hugged me one by one and passed me their widest smiles. Jin hyungs wwh smile, yoongi hyungs gummy smile, hobi hyungs heart smile, namjoon hyungs dimple smile, jiminies's eye smile and kookie's bunny smile. I smiled back but unfortunately not a big smile. I got a little stitch under my eye due to which I couldn't smile properly. But its okay I'll be fine.

I saw loads of stuff on the sofa in the corner of the room. I guess it's dinner. Yea I was right I saw jin hyung taking out their dinner from the bags. Yes their dinner because I am still not allowed to eat solid food but I moved on from the liquid from. So I am able to eat ramen and other soft things.

We all had our dinner while watching a movie. Jin hyung fed me. I felt like a 2 year old that time but still loved it. Because look who was feeding me. It was WWH World Wide Handsome you know hyung feeding me.

My hyungs are so nice

Till now

Will they be same in future

Oh come on tae they'll be the same.

But what if they change in future

No tae don't worry

After watching the movie I could not keep my eyes open anymore. I told the others so they adjusted the lights and I guess we all went to dreamland. Hyungs were tired. Pls get proper rest hyungs.

With this I slept. It was a dreamless sleep in the start but................